Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you wipe down youre grocery"s
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 3:13 pm
wih lysol wipes or soap and water
what do you do with cardboard shipping packages ?and mail do you wash youre hands ?
im not to carefull

Bruria

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 3:21 pm
Yes, Lysol or Clorox wipes, if I'm out of those I spray soap and water and wipe with paper towels, and wash my hands thoroughly after.
For mail I discard the envelope, wash my hands and only then touch the inside. Cardboard boxes I throw out , wash my hands, then start cleaning the items.

Einikel

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 3:23 pm
No

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 3:24 pm
We put cardboard packages aside for 24 hours and groceries, I wipe down the packaging the best I can with disinfectant.

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 3:27 pm
thanks for the answers

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 3:29 pm
I don’t wash anything down. I use a lot of hand sanitizer and a lot of soap and water.

amother
Wine

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 3:31 pm
Personally I think it's a little OCD to, the FDA says the risk is very low and usually I don't have the time or energy

amother
Mistyrose

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 3:33 pm
Nah.

amother
Emerald

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 3:35 pm
Nope. Not for me

amother
Pink

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 3:44 pm
yes I wipe everything down.
If someone with the virus touched the bottle of milk but then decided to put it back and then I come along and buy that bottle of milk then it can spread to anyone in my household

giselle

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 3:46 pm
No. We’re careful with social distancing etc, but I don’t wipe down packages. The logistics are too much for me. I feel social distancing is my hishtadlus. I could be wrong...

amother
Lemon

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 4:04 pm
No. And I'm a proponent of sd, etc.. It just didn't seem consistently doable. And then, all of us were exposed/got it. I don't know how long immunity is conferred, if at all. I wonder if I'll get serious about it if there is a second wave with people getting it again.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 4:06 pm
giselle wrote:
No. We’re careful with social distancing etc, but I don’t wipe down packages. The logistics are too much for me. I feel social distancing is my hishtadlus. I could be wrong...

This is me

thunderstorm

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 4:07 pm
No.

amother
Apricot

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 4:07 pm
We don't wipe down each individual grocery item. However any boxes coming in get sprayed and we wear gloves when retrieving packages.

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 4:13 pm
my daughter who probably caught it from my husband wipes down packages and is careful with cardboard boxes

Sewsew_mom

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 4:14 pm
Nope. Never did. Don't even wash my hands after.

saralem

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 4:22 pm
I wash my hands after opening mail and packages and usually let them sit for a day after delivery. I don’t wipe down groceries though. I do wash my hands very well after I put away my instacart delivery.

asmileaday

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 4:25 pm
We used to very religiously. The last 2 weeks we don't anymore. There's a limit to the amount of hishtadlus we're willing to do, especially as we were all sick already right after Purim.
We're still social distancing though but are less wary about having neighbors/friends stand on our front lawn while we communicate.

amother
Copper

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 4:37 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
No. And I'm a proponent of sd, etc.. It just didn't seem consistently doable. And then, all of us were exposed/got it. I don't know how long immunity is conferred, if at all. I wonder if I'll get serious about it if there is a second wave with people getting it again.

Maybe that’s how u got it
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics