Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Unemployment info Rockland county

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 11:58 am
I had an email with info to send for help because I am not getting an answer from unemployment. I can’t find it and really need it.
I think it was David Carlucci office but not sure.
Anyone have info.
Thanks

amother
Seashell

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 12:03 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I had an email with info to send for help because I am not getting an answer from unemployment. I can’t find it and really need it.
I think it was David Carlucci office but not sure.
Anyone have info.
Thanks

David Carlucci is a scam artist as many politicians are. He advertised that he's helping people get enrolled in the unemployment program when they do absolutely nothing. It's a lie. My daughter tried going through Carlucci's office because the government's unemployment site couldn't process her request and the phone lines are constantly busy. But the people at Carlucci's office did not help her at all, they kept on telling ther that someone will call her back...

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 18 2020, 11:42 pm
Thank you.

This is so frustrating. I applied three weeks ago and I called and it said I have to speak to a representative and that they will call back and I am still waiting. When I call either they say that all reps are busy and it hangs up or I get a recording that someone will call me back.
I just dont know what to do anymore. I am trying to see if I actually an entitled to unemployment because I only work 2 days a week.

amother
Ivory

Post Mon, May 18 2020, 11:48 pm
they open 8:00 try to call from 7:59 so u can get to a rep.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, May 19 2020, 9:12 am
If this helps at all. Also applied a few weeks ago and was told will get a call, or to call in to finalize the application. Of course, noone called and was unable to get through to anyone when we tried calling.
I couldn't make myself crazy calling in every day multiple times a day. Just tried once every day or 2.
Anyway, yesterday it just automatically got approved.
You'll get a text and email when it does. Or you can try logging in each day and see if your message changed.
So maybe it's just worth waiting it out instead of driving yourself crazy

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 19 2020, 9:20 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
If this helps at all. Also applied a few weeks ago and was told will get a call, or to call in to finalize the application. Of course, noone called and was unable to get through to anyone when we tried calling.
I couldn't make myself crazy calling in every day multiple times a day. Just tried once every day or 2.
Anyway, yesterday it just automatically got approved.
You'll get a text and email when it does. Or you can try logging in each day and see if your message changed.
So maybe it's just worth waiting it out instead of driving yourself crazy

Thank you.
But I didn’t give any information about where I work and my salary. So do they need that information from me to approve it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics