Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO kitchen cabinets installed in Brooklyn

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 12:45 pm
Hi! I have an empty wall above one of my kitchen counters. It's not a high traffic area in my kitchen, but I do need more cabinets for storage. I'm looking for the cheapest option I can find. I've looked at home depot's options, and its at the higher end of budget. Who can I call in Brooklyn to install them, and may also be able to direct me towards better options?

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 8:23 pm
Bumping for any recommendations?

amother
Orange

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 9:45 pm
I used someone named Yarmish. He was excellent! His number is - (917) 652-2579

Amarante

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 10:39 pm
IKEA cabinets are very high quality for their price. They represent a better value than the cheap cabinets at Home Depot or other stores.

You could then hire a handyman to install them. They have an installation system that is easier than for standard cabinets in terms of how they are attached to the wall.

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 10:43 pm
Amarante wrote:
IKEA cabinets are very high quality for their price. They represent a better value than the cheap cabinets at Home Depot or other stores.

You could then hire a handyman to install them. They have an installation system that is easier than for standard cabinets in terms of how they are attached to the wall.

Thanks! I don't see Ikea cabinets in the correct color to match my existing cabinets. Is there anywhere other than home depot that I could check?

Amarante

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 10:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks! I don't see Ikea cabinets in the correct color to match my existing cabinets. Is there anywhere other than home depot that I could check?

Even if you got identical cabinets from your original manufacturer, it would be unlikely that they are going to match because the older cabinets would have changed with exposure to light and air.

IMO, you would be better off going for a cabinet that did NOT match but rather complemented the style and color of your existing cabinetry so that it looks like a deliberate style choice rather than a mismatch.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries