Home

S/O WOMENS cheap outfits that look expensive
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, May 18 2020, 8:55 pm
Im sure there's interest.
Back to top

amother




Gold
 

Post  Mon, May 18 2020, 9:04 pm
Not sure if this is what u call looks expensive but I just ordered on Amazon and it was really nice looking and pretty especially when I dressed it up with jewelry.

Romwe Women's Asymmetrical High Low Ruffle Blouse Self Tie Party Tops https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....acade
Back to top

mochamix18




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, May 19 2020, 6:13 am
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
Not sure if this is what u call looks expensive but I just ordered on Amazon and it was really nice looking and pretty especially when I dressed it up with jewelry.

Romwe Women's Asymmetrical High Low Ruffle Blouse Self Tie Party Tops https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....acade


I’ve always wanted to order one of these. They are so pretty with a pencil skirt. Do you know how they run?
Back to top

weasley




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, May 19 2020, 7:02 am
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....8be6e

Love this dress and with pockets always gets brownie points!
Back to top

weasley




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, May 19 2020, 7:05 am
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....150e5

And this one!
Back to top

Bsimcha




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, May 19 2020, 7:44 am
weasley wrote:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....c1019

Love this dress and with pockets always gets brownie points!


Is the neck really wide? Do you think it can be stitched a bit?
Back to top

weasley




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, May 19 2020, 7:57 am
Bsimcha wrote:
Is the neck really wide? Do you think it can be stitched a bit?


You probably can stitch it a little bit on each side but if you do too much it's going to look gathered on the shoulders and not lay flat.
Back to top


SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, May 19 2020, 9:36 am
Junee’s has a bunch of dresses at really cheap prices. https://www.junees.com/collect.....nding

Love this tee for every day
https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

Love this:
https://m.zara.com/us/en/ballo.....12235
With this:
https://m.zara.com/us/en/zw-premium-‘90s-midi-skirt-p08246061.html?v1=41378634&v2=1512235#origin=related

https://m.zara.com/us/en/doubl.....12235

Great rain coat. https://m.zara.com/us/en/water.....12235

This top https://m.zara.com/us/en/ribbe.....12235
With this skirt https://m.zara.com/us/en/ribbe.....12235

I would wear this with a high waisted white a linen skirt for Shabbos https://m.zara.com/us/en/contr.....12235

Great robe https://m.zara.com/us/en/dress.....12235

Great shoes

https://m.zara.com/us/en/soft-.....12235

https://m.zara.com/us/en/anima.....12235

https://m.zara.com/us/en/cappe.....12235

Wrong season but I’d save these for next winter https://m.zara.com/us/en/torto.....12235

https://m.zara.com/us/en/anima.....12235
Back to top

amother




Fuchsia
 

Post  Tue, May 19 2020, 10:07 am
Mid calf dress
https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html
Back to top

MiriFr




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, May 19 2020, 10:11 am
SuperWify wrote:
Junee’s has a bunch of dresses at really cheap prices. https://www.junees.com/collect.....nding

Love this tee for every day
https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

Love this:
https://m.zara.com/us/en/ballo.....12235
With this:
https://m.zara.com/us/en/zw-premium-‘90s-midi-skirt-p08246061.html?v1=41378634&v2=1512235#origin=related

https://m.zara.com/us/en/doubl.....12235

Great rain coat. https://m.zara.com/us/en/water.....12235

This top https://m.zara.com/us/en/ribbe.....12235
With this skirt https://m.zara.com/us/en/ribbe.....12235

I would wear this with a high waisted white a linen skirt for Shabbos https://m.zara.com/us/en/contr.....12235

Great robe https://m.zara.com/us/en/dress.....12235

Great shoes

https://m.zara.com/us/en/soft-.....12235

https://m.zara.com/us/en/anima.....12235

https://m.zara.com/us/en/cappe.....12235

Wrong season but I’d save these for next winter https://m.zara.com/us/en/torto.....12235

https://m.zara.com/us/en/anima.....12235


Love everything you posted! Can you be my personal shopper????
No but seriously I need stuff for shabbos. Size xs/sm, and I’m 5’6. I have no figure. Nothing to accentuate or hide.
Go!
Back to top

Miri1




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, May 19 2020, 11:48 am
SuperWify wrote:
Junee’s has a bunch of dresses at really cheap prices. https://www.junees.com/collect.....nding

Love this tee for every day
https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

Love this:
https://m.zara.com/us/en/ballo.....12235
With this:
https://m.zara.com/us/en/zw-premium-‘90s-midi-skirt-p08246061.html?v1=41378634&v2=1512235#origin=related

https://m.zara.com/us/en/doubl.....12235

Great rain coat. https://m.zara.com/us/en/water.....12235

This top https://m.zara.com/us/en/ribbe.....12235
With this skirt https://m.zara.com/us/en/ribbe.....12235

I would wear this with a high waisted white a linen skirt for Shabbos https://m.zara.com/us/en/contr.....12235

Great robe https://m.zara.com/us/en/dress.....12235

Great shoes

https://m.zara.com/us/en/soft-.....12235

https://m.zara.com/us/en/anima.....12235

https://m.zara.com/us/en/cappe.....12235

Wrong season but I’d save these for next winter https://m.zara.com/us/en/torto.....12235

https://m.zara.com/us/en/anima.....12235


Thank you!

The bolded link to the skirt from Zara doesn't work.
Would you mind reposting it?
Really appreciate your generosity in sharing these!


Last edited by Miri1 on Tue, May 19 2020, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

amother




Sienna
 

Post  Tue, May 19 2020, 11:57 am
These don't look expensive but are cheap and tzniusdick
Walmart Time and True Dress 1

Walmart Time and True Dress 2

Walmart Time and True Dress 3
Back to top

amother




Gold
 

Post  Tue, May 19 2020, 1:44 pm
mochamix18 wrote:
I’ve always wanted to order one of these. They are so pretty with a pencil skirt. Do you know how they run?

It was true to size for me and looks really nice
Back to top

amother




Pumpkin
 

Post  Tue, May 19 2020, 5:50 pm
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N.....C0NQ5
Just got those t-shirts for my girls, very lightweight for the summer, cheap and 100% tzniusdik !!!
They run small, order one size up!
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, May 19 2020, 8:16 pm
MiriFr wrote:
Love everything you posted! Can you be my personal shopper????
No but seriously I need stuff for shabbos. Size xs/sm, and I’m 5’6. I have no figure. Nothing to accentuate or hide.
Go!


Lol thanks! hope one of the links works for you.
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, May 19 2020, 8:17 pm
Miri1 wrote:
Thank you!

The bolded link to the skirt from Zara doesn't work.
Would you mind reposting it?
Really appreciate your generosity in sharing these!


I tried a few times... not sure. It the link above (with the denim top) has the skirt on the bottom where it says - pair with...
Back to top

Miri1




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, May 21 2020, 11:20 pm
SuperWify wrote:
I tried a few times... not sure. It the link above (with the denim top) has the skirt on the bottom where it says - pair with...


Thanks, I see it.
Back to top

giselle




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, May 21 2020, 11:38 pm
Shein has mules for around $20 that look really nice. Tons of options.

If you have Instagram, eishes style posts a lot of great finds at really great prices.
Back to top

amother




Ruby
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 12:25 am
Thanks so much superwify!!
Just got myself 3 dresses from Junees at $10 each.
I thought I won't have anything new for the summer. And I really needed a pick me up. $10 a dress certainly did it for me.
You should be blessed. Thanks.
Back to top
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Womens tee
by amother
6 Wed, May 27 2020, 8:15 am View last post
I’m sharing cheap outfits that look expensive 201 Tue, May 26 2020, 7:40 pm View last post
S/O sharing expensive looking items. You fav discontinued ou 16 Fri, May 22 2020, 8:46 am View last post
Where to get cheap cell phone and service
by amother
2 Thu, May 21 2020, 3:30 pm View last post
Cheap (or free) household furniture - lakewood 1 Sun, May 17 2020, 8:48 am View last post
by sky

Jump to: