Home

S/O WOMENS cheap outfits that look expensive
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 12:50 am
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
These are pretty and cheap!

https://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/j.....=true

https://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/j.....=true

https://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/j.....=true

https://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/j.....=true


Yikes. TJ Maxx isn't taking orders?
Back to top

flapsmom




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 1:41 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Yikes. TJ Maxx isn't taking orders?

Only a limited number of orders a day. They seem to reach the max pretty early in the day, as every time I checked the website said they were not accepting any more orders.
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 7:45 am
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
Thanks so much superwify!!
Just got myself 3 dresses from Junees at $10 each.
I thought I won't have anything new for the summer. And I really needed a pick me up. $10 a dress certainly did it for me.
You should be blessed. Thanks.


Wow so happy for you! Amen thank you.
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 8:05 am
Here’s more-

Dresses:
https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

https://metziahsdirect.com/col.....dress

https://metziahsdirect.com/col.....idaxi

https://www.hautelook.com/even.....STONE

https://www.macys.com/shop/pro.....0more

Skirts

https://metziahsdirect.com/col.....skirt

https://metziahsdirect.com/col.....skirt

https://metziahsdirect.com/col.....skirt

https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

https://www.nordstromrack.com/.....DAISY

Tops
https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html

https://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/prod......html
Back to top

amother




Lemon
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 8:44 am
Superwify,
Do you know if the Zara’s dress you posted that would be good as a robe, would work for someone 5 ft tall?
I’m 10-15 lbs overweight and I’m thinking that it looks like it could “cover” me well. It’s always an issue though when you’re short and not thin..
Back to top

Miri1




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 9:57 am
How do you handle the short sleeves?
Is it still fashionable to wear a long sleeve shell under short sleeves?
Back to top

Miri1




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 10:17 am
How do you handle the short sleeves?
Is it still fashionable to wear a long sleeve shell under short sleeves?
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 11:06 am
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
Superwify,
Do you know if the Zara’s dress you posted that would be good as a robe, would work for someone 5 ft tall?
I’m 10-15 lbs overweight and I’m thinking that it looks like it could “cover” me well. It’s always an issue though when you’re short and not thin..


I actually have that robe. I’m a size 6-8, 10 pounds overweight 5’1”, according to the BMI and it’s long enough.
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 11:09 am
Miri1 wrote:
How do you handle the short sleeves?
Is it still fashionable to wear a long sleeve shell under short sleeves?


For a tee shirt- nope. But for a dress you can pull it off with the right shell or ribbed tee (for weekday) underneath.
Back to top

amother




Lemon
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 11:09 am
SuperWify wrote:
I actually have that robe. I’m a size 6-8, 10 pounds overweight 5’1”, according to the BMI and it’s long enough.


Thanks! What size did you get?
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 11:12 am
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
Thanks! What size did you get?


Large but I should’ve got a medium. It’s a bit baggy.
Back to top

amother




Blue
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 1:13 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N2BBBQJ/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_2pfXEb61C0NQ5
Just got those t-shirts for my girls, very lightweight for the summer, cheap and 100% tzniusdik !!!
They run small, order one size up!


Thanks for posting! Going to order them.
Just a quick question- are they sheer?
Back to top

rgh




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 1:14 pm
Love this thread can we continue? I'll add some.

https://us.shein.com/Striped-S......html
(added two together)
https://us.shein.com/3-4-Sleev......html
https://us.shein.com/Button-Fr......html
https://us.shein.com/Ribbed-Kn......html
https://us.shein.com/Button-Ke......html
https://us.shein.com/Cut-and-S......html
https://us.shein.com/Solid-Ruf......html
https://us.shein.com/Drop-Shou......html
https://us.shein.com/Snakeskin......html

I love Shein because they have free returns and free shipping, and they are SO cheap, you can get ten dresses and tops for the price of one in a Jewish store.

The material can be terribly thin and junky sometimes, and the sizing is difficult; some things can run insanely huge, and others are way too tight. (check the size chart on each item)
Sometimes I will spend $200 on an order, and only keep one thing, but who for that price and convenience who cares!

After you order 3 or 4 times, you kinda get the hang of their stuff and you can tell if an item will be thin and cheapy, and how the sizing will run.
Back to top

amother




Cerulean
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 1:34 pm
SuperWify wrote:
I actually have that robe. I’m a size 6-8, 10 pounds overweight 5’1”, according to the BMI and it’s long enough.


What kind of and color shell do you wear under it?
Back to top

jewishmom6




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 1:45 pm
rgh wrote:
Love this thread can we continue? I'll add some.

https://us.shein.com/Striped-S......html
(added two together)
https://us.shein.com/3-4-Sleev......html
https://us.shein.com/Button-Fr......html
https://us.shein.com/Ribbed-Kn......html
https://us.shein.com/Button-Ke......html
https://us.shein.com/Cut-and-S......html
https://us.shein.com/Solid-Ruf......html
https://us.shein.com/Drop-Shou......html
https://us.shein.com/Snakeskin......html

I love Shein because they have free returns and free shipping, and they are SO cheap, you can get ten dresses and tops for the price of one in a Jewish store.

The material can be terribly thin and junky sometimes, and the sizing is difficult; some things can run insanely huge, and others are way too tight. (check the size chart on each item)
Sometimes I will spend $200 on an order, and only keep one thing, but who for that price and convenience who cares!

After you order 3 or 4 times, you kinda get the hang of their stuff and you can tell if an item will be thin and cheapy, and how the sizing will run.


Love your taste!
Back to top

jewishmom6




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 1:53 pm
rgh wrote:
https://us.shein.com/Solid-Ruffle-Hem-A-line-Dress-p-983623-cat-1727.html?scici=Search~~EditSearch~~1~~midi~~~~0~~0


Does this dress cover the knee?
Back to top

rgh




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 1:59 pm
jewishmom6 wrote:
Does this dress cover the knee?


Why thank you! So nice to hear compliments. I actually spent a lot of time browsing (and ordering and returning!) on Shein to find tsnius and semi-stylish clothing, so I'll be thrilled if it can help others.

About that dress, it hasn't arrived yet, so I couldn't tell you, but check the size chart; the length for size small is 39.4 inches. I know a dress needs to be at least 42/43 inches to be long enough for me.

If it is nice enough, I may buy two and sew them together or add material.

ETA: there is a very similar style black dress at Zara that Superwify linked above. That one definitely looks long enough.

I just ordered it, thanks Superwify!
Back to top

rgh




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 2:08 pm
Adding these, now gotta go cook for shabbos, good luck everyone.

https://us.shein.com/Embroider......html
https://us.shein.com/Glitter-L......html (own this one its really pretty, add a thin velvet belt to make it even dressier)
https://us.shein.com/Roll-Tab-......html
https://us.shein.com/Belted-St......html
https://us.shein.com/Embroider......html
https://us.shein.com/Buttoned-......html
Back to top

ra_mom




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 2:38 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Thanks for posting! Going to order them.
Just a quick question- are they sheer?

Not sheer. Fitted look but don't find it to run small.


Last edited by ra_mom on Sun, May 24 2020, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

amother




White
 

Post  Sun, May 24 2020, 2:07 pm
Wow this is great! Looking for comfy and or dressy shabbos separates (one pieces typically don’t work for me).. slenderizing... any insight would be appreciated...
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 2 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Womens tee
by amother
6 Wed, May 27 2020, 8:15 am View last post
I’m sharing cheap outfits that look expensive 201 Tue, May 26 2020, 7:40 pm View last post
S/O sharing expensive looking items. You fav discontinued ou 16 Fri, May 22 2020, 8:46 am View last post
Where to get cheap cell phone and service
by amother
2 Thu, May 21 2020, 3:30 pm View last post
Cheap (or free) household furniture - lakewood 1 Sun, May 17 2020, 8:48 am View last post
by sky

Jump to: