Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Coronavirus rash
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 19 2020, 11:44 pm
Hi all, was wondering if any of you that experienced Covid had rashes all over your body?

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, May 19 2020, 11:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi all, was wondering if any of you that experienced Covid had rashes all over your body?

for a child? could be kawaski-contact dr right away. If for yourself-do the same!

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 19 2020, 11:59 pm
For myself. Don’t you need to have other symptoms in order for it to be the Kawasaki like Illness?

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 12:00 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
For myself. Don’t you need to have other symptoms in order for it to be the Kawasaki like Illness?

not sure

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 12:02 am
According to google there are pretty severe symptoms associated with it. I just have a rash all over and a small cough which I thought was allergies

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 12:20 am
I have a rash all over my abdomen and it looks like chicken pox but obv not it. Can it be a COVID rash??? I have no other symptoms.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 1:08 am
I remember reading in the new that some patients have rashes, some have chicken pox like rash. So it's quite likely COVID. I guess you can take a test.

Also in Israel a person age 26 has Kawasaki, so if you're young consider that although Kawasaki usually comes along with a fever, sometimes low fever.

amother
Mint

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 4:34 am
Is there anything about a rash on both sides of back like behind armpits level? Or like one large chicken pox elsewhere like back thigh?

Ora in town

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 4:47 am
https://www.livescience.com/sk......html

DVOM

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 6:42 am
Purim time I, my husband, and 2 of my kids came down with an all over rash, high fever, stomach pain, deep body aches, and coughing that lasted for about 2 weeks. At that point, stomach aches and rash were not Covid symptoms. We're hoping to get the antibiotics test soon. It will be interesting to see if that was coronavirus. I guess we'll never really know.

amother
Rose

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 8:04 am
I had a rash covering my ENTIRE body at the end of my bout with coronavirus. It became unbearably itchy for a few days.
We weren’t sure if it was something to do with corona or perhaps the medication or the herbs I was taking to fight the virus.
I never saw a body so completely covered in my life. I honestly didn’t think it would ever completely go away but in around a week it did.
The doctor wasn’t so concerned and reassured me it would go away.
I on the other hand, was very concerned with my appearance and the extreme itching. It made my complete recovery from corona take longer.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 8:58 am
In hindsight, two of my kids had a rash after they had the virus. No idea what it was was. There are so many parts of this disease that we don’t understand, and might never. It seems like every day their are new symptoms coming out.

malky800

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 9:17 am
My 11 yr old son has a rash all over his stomach and back and is so itchy. Dots and small patches.
The doctor tried to telehealth and told him to take a steroid cream until I was able to get an apt with a dermatologist on Friday.
She didnt say anything about covid. So I'm not thinking in that direction.

amother
Rose

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 9:21 am
malky800 wrote:
My 11 yr old son has a rash all over his stomach and back and is so itchy. Dots and small patches.
The doctor tried to telehealth and told him to take a steroid cream until I was able to get an apt with a dermatologist on Friday.
She didnt say anything about covid. So I'm not thinking in that direction.

It’s probably not covid related if there are no covid symptoms

Sunny Days

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 10:33 am
My kids had fifth disease same time my husband and I (most likely) had Covid

Last edited by Sunny Days on Wed, May 20 2020, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 12:07 pm
One of my four kids now has fifth disease which is a rash on cheeks and body.

amother
Mint

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 12:13 pm
Thank you so much Ora in town! This is so helpful! Id been looking but was unable to find anything like this so really appreciate your help!

I have no idea if it was the virus or a reaction to something but have never had that type of rash before that much is one thing I do know for sure.

If it was the virus and I got antibodies like that Id be grateful because while it was weird it really was not a big deal at all B"H.

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Oct 13 2020, 12:35 am
Bumping this up!
My husband has corona, I tested negative on Thursday. On shabbos I got a rash on my hands and feet and it’s slowly been spreading every day. Could this be corona??

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Oct 13 2020, 10:25 am
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
Bumping this up!
My husband has corona, I tested negative on Thursday. On shabbos I got a rash on my hands and feet and it’s slowly been spreading every day. Could this be corona??

It's definitely possible. A negative test just means that you were negative at that time, but you could be positive by now. I'd call your doctor ASAP.

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Oct 13 2020, 10:30 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
It's definitely possible. A negative test just means that you were negative at that time, but you could be positive by now. I'd call your doctor ASAP.

I’m going for a corona test later today and have a doc call scheduled for tomorrow morning. I just want to see if anyone else had this and it was confirmed corona!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics