Home

Toras simcha -baltimore

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 4:27 pm
Can any imas who send there tell me about it?

Hopeful365

Post Sun, Jul 11 2021, 10:04 am
*bump*

Not OP, but we're thinking of moving to Baltimore, and would be interested in hearing about this school...

amother

Moccasin

Post Mon, Jul 12 2021, 1:11 pm
I don't send to TS (my boys were already enrolled in TA when they opened), but have heard only wonderful things from other parents. Hopefully you will get some responses from parents who send there, but just wanted you to know they have a great reputation in the community.

amother

Raspberry

Post Mon, Jul 12 2021, 1:48 pm
Second that. My kids were already registered and in other boys' schools before Toras Simcha opened. I am hearing good things about it.

amother

Hyacinth

Post Mon, Jul 12 2021, 10:03 pm
I send there but don't want to out myself. Is there an email address where I can contact you?
Short version: We LOVE it. It's probably hashkafically between TA and TI though there are many exceptions in each direction.
Biggest issue is getting a spot. They only want 1 class per grade and are turning away many wonderful families. How old is your son?

amother

Floralwhite

Post Mon, Jul 12 2021, 10:07 pm
I don't send there but I have a lot of friends who do. It's very warm, out of towny (if you are super New Yorky or "cool," you won't like it, please don't take offense), emphasis on middos, loving Torah, etc. I agree with poster above, the families are hashkafically somewhere between TA and TI (but there's definitely overlap in the other schools). I think I remember hearing it is built to be similar to the Torah School of silver spring.

Agree your biggest issue would be getting a spot.

amother

Lightgray

Post Mon, Jul 12 2021, 10:14 pm
We send there, we're happy. Any specific questions?
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h