Enlighten me?

sequoia

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 11:14 am
It’s just... facepalm

Squishy

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 11:24 am
sequoia wrote:
It’s just... facepalm

Are you taking about when he posed for pictures with the KKK grand Wizard? Or when he supported segregationists? Or when he compared poor kids to white kids? Or when he said kids love to play with the silky hair on his legs? Or when he called black kids roaches? Or when he stuck his finger in his assistant's crouch under her skirt? Or when he violated women's spaces? Hair sniffing kids?

There's so many

shoshanim999

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 12:08 pm
Squishy wrote:
Are you taking about when he posed for pictures with the KKK grand Wizard? Or when he supported segregationists? Or when he compared poor kids to white kids? Or when he said kids love to play with the silky hair on his legs? Or when he called black kids roaches? Or when he stuck his finger in his assistant's crouch under her skirt? Or when he violated women's spaces? Hair sniffing kids?

There's so many

She might be talking about an incident that happened earlier today when he told a black radio host that if you're still unsure who to vote for you're not black enough.

Success10

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 12:14 pm
Haha! Trump 2020!

itsmeima

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 12:16 pm
shoshanim999 wrote:
She might be talking about an incident that happened earlier today when he told a black radio host that if you're still unsure who to vote for you're not black enough.

Biden (and Trump!) say really stupid stuff, it's maddening!

Jeanette

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 12:23 pm
In other news, Trump yesterday praised the "great bloodlines" of Henry Ford, notorious anti Semite and Nazi admirer.

But that doesn't matter. It's just another day that ends in y.

naturalmom5

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 12:30 pm
Jeanette wrote:
In other news, Trump yesterday praised the "great bloodlines" of Henry Ford, notorious anti Semite and Nazi admirer.

Is that all you got ????

TRUMP 2020 ...TOOT TOOT

itsmeima

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 12:36 pm
Jeanette wrote:

No way, tell me he didn't say that! Henry Ford (maybe it's not so bad, he wasn't actually a Nazi he was just friends with the leader of the Nazi party, and maybe he was just trolling him. Maybe he hung his picture in his office ironically. Oh and maybe he published and distributed The Protocols of the Elders of Zion so that people can know the danger of it! Maybe...)

Jeanette

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 1:08 pm
Remember Trump telling Jewish voters that they can't be real Jews if they vote for Democrats?

Fun times.

"I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."

"In my opinion, you vote for a Democrat, you're being very disloyal to Jewish people, and you're being very disloyal to Israel."

PinkFridge

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 1:13 pm
Jeanette wrote:

Yeah, I heard that and my jaw dropped. But he probably meant the subsequent generations. I know one Ford who bought a beautiful historic sefer Torah for his Jewish (I think now ex) wife and it's sitting in a metro Detroit Reform temple.
(No, I don't rush to be dlkz any politician but this was pretty obvious.)

Jeanette

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 1:24 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Yeah, I heard that and my jaw dropped. But he probably meant the subsequent generations. I know one Ford who bought a beautiful historic sefer Torah for his Jewish (I think now ex) wife and it's sitting in a metro Detroit Reform temple.
(No, I don't rush to be dlkz any politician but this was pretty obvious.)

Jews who like Trump managed to get over his comments and keep supporting him regardless.

Same with blacks for Biden.

fleetwood

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 1:44 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
Is that all you got ????

TRUMP 2020 ...TOOT TOOT

She's got plenty..she's been telling us for months now.

iyar

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 1:48 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Jews who like Trump managed to get over his comments and keep supporting him regardless.

Same with blacks for Biden.

True, but I wonder how many just end up staying home.
How many African Americans will decide they can't vote for Biden but they definitely can't vote for Trump- so no vote.
Same for Jews.
Same for a lot of people who look at two nauseatingly bad choices and give up their voting privileges.
Not a good thing. But it can happen.

Jeanette

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 1:55 pm
iyar wrote:
True, but I wonder how many just end up staying home.
How many African Americans will decide they can't vote for Biden but they definitely can't vote for Trump- so no vote.
Same for Jews.
Same for a lot of people who look at two nauseatingly bad choices and give up their voting privileges.
Not a good thing. But it can happen.

Well, I disagree with you about the relative nauseatingness of Biden compared to Trump. I suspect a lot of voters think the same way, especially when faced with Trump's horrific disaster response.

People might have been more willing to forgive politically stupid remarks but not in the shadow of a pandemic that Trump is doing nothing about. The very fact that Republicans are trying to gin up ridiculous nonexistent scandals shows how little they care about facing the real challenges Americans are dealing with right now.

#BestBubby

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 2:00 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Well, I disagree with you about the relative nauseatingness of Biden compared to Trump. I suspect a lot of voters think the same way, especially when faced with Trump's horrific disaster response.

People might have been more willing to forgive politically stupid remarks but not in the shadow of a pandemic that Trump is doing nothing about. The very fact that Republicans are trying to gin up ridiculous nonexistent scandals shows how little they care about facing the real challenges Americans are dealing with right now.

Please explain "Trump's horrific disaster response"

1. Trump saved thousands of lives by swiftly imposing A China Travel Ban and Europe Travel Ban. ALL DEMOCRATS were opposed.

Jeanette: Who was right on travel ban - Trump or Democrats?

2. Democrats OBAMA and Governor Coumo GOT RID OF STOCKPILED VENTILATORS

3. Trump was able to produce Thousands of Hospital Beds, Ventilators and Masks - within days!

4. DEMOCRATS held relief payments hostage until they got their demands that had NOTHING to do with the coronavirus - like funding for abortion, amnesty for illegals, imposing racial quotas on businesses, more green energy money wasters, more power for unions, etc.

Last edited by #BestBubby on Fri, May 22 2020, 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

shyshira

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 2:04 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Please explain "Trump's horrific disaster response"

1. Trump saved thousands of lives by swiftly imposing A China Travel Ban and Europe Travel Ban. ALL DEMOCRATS were opposed.

Jeanette: Who was right on travel ban - Trump or Democrats?

2. Democrats OBAMA and Governor Coumo GOT RID OF STOCKPILED VENTILATORS

3. Trump was able to produce Thousands of Hospital Beds, Ventilators and Masks - within days!

4. DEMOCRATS held relief payments hostage until they got their demands that had NOTHING to do with the coronavirus - like funding for abortion, amnesty for illegals.

so much false.

genius

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 2:06 pm
shyshira wrote:
so much false.

Do elaborate

#BestBubby

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 2:06 pm
shyshira wrote:
so much false.

What is false? Can you back it up?
1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  Last >> Recent Topics