Home

The hate for Trump is so high that it blinds people

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

jupik

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 3:37 pm
Journalist Says She Would Vote Biden Even ‘If He Boiled Babies and Ate Them’ Punch

The Nation columnist Katha Pollitt claimed on Wednesday she would vote for presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden even “if he boiled babies and ate them.”

In a heavily-criticized article, Pollitt shrugged off former Senate staffer Tara Reade’s s-xual assault allegation against Biden, declaring, “I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them. He wasn’t my candidate, but taking back the White House is that important.”

https://www.mediaite.com/polit.....tant/

Jeanette

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 3:45 pm
Is this the new "shoot people on fifth avenue"?

When Biden boasts that HE could boil babies and eat them without losing supporters, then we'll talk.

fleetwood

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 3:47 pm
jupik wrote:
Journalist Says She Would Vote Biden Even ‘If He Boiled Babies and Ate Them’ Punch

The Nation columnist Katha Pollitt claimed on Wednesday she would vote for presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden even “if he boiled babies and ate them.”

In a heavily-criticized article, Pollitt shrugged off former Senate staffer Tara Reade’s s-xual assault allegation against Biden, declaring, “I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them. He wasn’t my candidate, but taking back the White House is that important.”

https://www.mediaite.com/polit.....tant/

People? I see one person's opinion. Btw, the opposite is true.

Jeanette

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 3:51 pm
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....06272

southernbubby

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 4:12 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Is this the new "shoot people on fifth avenue"?

When Biden boasts that HE could boil babies and eat them without losing supporters, then we'll talk.

Yeah, but sheesh, he can't remember if he's running for president or the Senate, or if his wife is his sister, and he invented something called a "lying dog faced pony soldier" whatever that is. There was so much talent there at the beginning of the primaries but the Democrat candidate is someone whose mind really seems to be losing it.

Jeanette

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 4:17 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Yeah, but sheesh, he can't remember if he's running for president or the Senate, or if his wife is his sister, and he invented something called a "lying dog faced pony soldier" whatever that is. There was so much talent there at the beginning of the primaries but the Democrat candidate is someone whose mind really seems to be losing it.

Ha ha.

Biden sounds a heck of a lot more coherent on his worst day than Trump on his best. Plus he has the ability to sound sincere and compassionate, which Trump conspicuously lacks.

I'm pretty bored by the wall to wall coverage of every Biden gaffe, as if it's going to move the needle for anyone. If you listen to Trump and hear normalcy and fluency and you listen to Biden and hear dementia word salad, you obviously are listening with different ears than I am.

jupik

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 4:31 pm
Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’

https://www.politico.com/news/.....74490

Squishy

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 4:35 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Ha ha.

Biden sounds a heck of a lot more coherent on his worst day than Trump on his best. Plus he has the ability to sound sincere and compassionate, which Trump conspicuously lacks.

I'm pretty bored by the wall to wall coverage of every Biden gaffe, as if it's going to move the needle for anyone. If you listen to Trump and hear normalcy and fluency and you listen to Biden and hear dementia word salad, you obviously are listening with different ears than I am.

Your ears are not tuned properly if you can't hear his dementia. Biden has dementia. Why couldn't they find anyone else in the entire country who doesn't have dementia?

Leave Trump out of this. Do you think Biden is the very best candidate they could have ran? Even Obama refused to endorse him until he was the only choice.

Who was your choice when the field was ridiculously crowded?

Jeanette

Post  Fri, May 22 2020, 4:37 pm
jupik wrote:
Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’

https://www.politico.com/news/.....74490

Psst, there's already a thread on that. Why are you changing the subject? I thought we were talking about Trump shooting people on 5th Avenue. Or, er, eating babies.

But in case you missed it:

“I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat — it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty,” --Trump
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h