Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
NY GIANTS
1  2  Next

myfriends715

Post Sun, Feb 03 2008, 10:27 pm
what a game!!!! we put the kids to bed during halftime and ran to a friend to watch the end (kids had a babysitter) SO HAPPY I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO NY LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

middy

Post Sun, Feb 03 2008, 10:30 pm
yay!!!!!!!!!!! great game

DefyGravity

Post Sun, Feb 03 2008, 10:31 pm
Ditto! Great game, great party!

amother

Post Sun, Feb 03 2008, 10:33 pm
That game was a nail biter, but in no way does that make you have the better team. The Pats still rule and have the best record in football and if Brady hadn't been playing injured...

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Feb 03 2008, 10:34 pm
well, they were setting off fireworks on my block for a while. woke my son up. Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger

HELLO, IT'S JUST SOME GUYS ON STEROIDS (they'll deny that) THROWING SOME POINTY BALL AROUND!!!!!!!

sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but I did NOT need anyone waking my son by shooting fireworks and firecrackers and howling drunkenly up and down the block. I officially hate the giants. (some new yorker I am.)

amother

Post Sun, Feb 03 2008, 10:35 pm
they are setting fireworks off here too (practically in my back yard- - I can see them) and screaming in the street. See don't you think it would have been better if NE had won?!

myfriends715

Post Sun, Feb 03 2008, 10:39 pm
party poopers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helani

Post Sun, Feb 03 2008, 10:40 pm
mummiedearest wrote:
well, they were setting off fireworks on my block for a while. woke my son up. Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger

HELLO, IT'S JUST SOME GUYS ON STEROIDS (they'll deny that) THROWING SOME POINTY BALL AROUND!!!!!!!

sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but I did NOT need anyone waking my son by shooting fireworks and firecrackers and howling drunkenly up and down the block. I officially hate the giants. (some new yorker I am.)

oh, that's why it was pretty quiet around here. The college students are drowning their sorrow in beer. Wink

zigi

Post Sun, Feb 03 2008, 10:42 pm
I heard whoops from my neighbors, I had to see the last few minutes. wow what a game, the pats still rock though!!! 18-1 is still pretty impressive!!!

greenfire

Post Sun, Feb 03 2008, 10:48 pm
happy new year ... they had enough confetti ...

but the browns weren't there ... so what's to watch ... and you don't want my answer ... Nervous

but did you all have your share of 20 yards worth of guacamole ... Wink

gldperl

Post Mon, Feb 11 2008, 8:58 pm
for everyone who says pat still the best doesn't realize in sportwise what an upset this game was. to be 18-0, winnig margin of 20 points per game if you say not an major upset and collaspe you should have seen bostton fans I bumped into. they were shocked even after giants took lead they still believed they were going to win and the fact that new york did it to them hurt them double

amother

Post Mon, Feb 11 2008, 10:24 pm
you obviously haven't been been watching the pats play all season. Thats one way that they won games...in the last second. So expecting them to win in the last second wasn't strange. What was strange was them not catching the ball and winning!!!!!!!!!!

gldperl

Post Mon, Feb 11 2008, 11:06 pm
exactly my point it was an upset and collaspe but if you don't win campionship your not best team thats sports. I follow it closely so I know .

also sometime not about star player it's about team giants gelled as a team after tiki barber left

myfriends715

Post Mon, Feb 11 2008, 11:25 pm
gotta love the NY-Boston rivalry... first baseball and now foodball.. I guess its gotta be celtics against Knicks next.. though they both stink Smile

gldperl

Post Mon, Feb 11 2008, 11:42 pm
celtics are good this year I'm not much into basketball never was my sport
knick are terrible and way over cap so they will be bad for a while. baseball 6 weeks away!!!!!!! IM EXCITED!!!!

myfriends715

Post Mon, Feb 11 2008, 11:53 pm
not too much into basketball either...but I do have spring training on my mind and what girrardi is gonna do w the twam........ this is our yr baby.. YANKEES

gldperl

Post Tue, Feb 12 2008, 10:11 am
every year I'd like to think the yanks can do it but I think I've been jilted by the early playoff exits so I'm cautiosly optomistic

amother

Post Tue, Feb 12 2008, 6:31 pm
come one the yanks don't have a shot this year - the red sox are red hot and the yankees have a new manager - they are gonna spend half the season "getting to know" each other!

kitchen designer

Post Tue, Feb 12 2008, 6:32 pm
OH, and the Pats are still the better team just look at their record!!!

myfriends715

Post Tue, Feb 12 2008, 10:23 pm
amother wrote:
come one the yanks don't have a shot this year - the red sox are red hot and the yankees have a new manager - they are gonna spend half the season "getting to know" each other!
\

oh please Girarrdi played for the Yanks and he was their bench coach.. no getting to know time necessary Smile
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics