Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Help support small businesses

giselle

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 2:53 pm
I wanted to share some small businesses that I’ve had a great experience with over these past couple of months. Most of them I’ve never shopped with before but found through social media and I’m so glad I gave them a chance. They were super helpful and have great products! I don’t get anything for promoting, but if there’s any issue posting this, mods please feel free to remove. Just thought it would be helpful to other posters as well.

Got a beautiful dress at Solika. Excellent customer service.
Just made an order with Best Beanies - haven’t received yet, but they were so helpful and have a great selection.
Shell Station - were so helpful and accommodating, fast delivery
Simi’s Socks and Shells in Lakewood - I always shop there. They have a great selection. I described what I needed and they whatsapped photos. They were very responsive. I did curbside pickup.
Baby n Bow in Lakewood - excellent customer service, easy returns.

Just as an FYI to business owners, I did reach out to some other businesses with questions (about sizing etc) and they never responded, so they didn’t receive my business.. it’s a pity because it’s so easy to respond and I know people really need the business right now.. and I would have loved to give it to them! There’s also a huge difference in the way you respond to people. The businesses above were friendly and welcoming and I will definitely be shopping again with them. Of course the product has to be good, but their attitude and engagement ensured a repeat customer.

Would love to hear experiences from others as well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics