Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Desperate need advice, waxing

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 6:22 pm
I cant take it anymore, I feel so gross. I am in Brooklyn if you can tell me a resource or what to do. I been going to the salon for years, full waxing a lot of areas. I use a salon because a) I dont tolerate pain well and need expert b) two left hands when it comes to beauty related things. What can I do?!?!?! Please help.

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 6:24 pm
I am with you... thankfully I don’t look terrible with overgrown eyebrows. I’ve been shaving bikini but I hate it. Wish I had an idea.

avrahamama

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 6:31 pm
Nair?

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 6:31 pm
Sally hansen sells a microwavable waxing kit. I will try to find a link. I used this on myself this past week bec I could. Not. Take it anymore. But if u cant tolerate pain itll be very difficult to do on yourself. If you happen to be done social distancing with a sister or close friend that would be convenient....

Cant find a link for the exact thing but type in microwavable wax into Amazon there are 100s of results..

silverlining3

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 9:08 pm
Check the classifieds in the weekly magazines. Many times I see advertisements of people who come down to your house and do all stuff. Not sure where you're at with the whole SD thingie, so not sure it's relevant now.
Good luck

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 9:20 pm
avrahamama wrote:
Nair?

Yes and/or wax strips. I use a combination.

I don’t understand why people would go through the pain of microwave hot wax. Pre-waxed strips and/or Nair are quick and easy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics