Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Sleep training kinderwink blog.. has anyone used it
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 9:21 pm
I can’t do the cry it out method. My baby wakes a few times a night and nurses and has trouble going to sleep. People recommended this kinderwink or her name is Chaya shifrA... just want to know peoples experiences with her, did you pay privately to her, was it worth it. I have a 6 year old who still wakes up every night and comes in my room so I really want my baby to not head in that direction.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 9:24 pm
You for sure do not have to use cry it out!

We used gentle sleep coach method with great success B"H!

a good coach can get you started off successfully and even address the issues with your 6 year old!

hatzlocha

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 11:51 pm
Thank you for your response Bump

Einikel

Post Sun, May 24 2020, 11:58 pm
Check out this account on insta has tons of helpful information
https://instagram.com/babyslee.....i22p6

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 1:14 am
I've never used her but follow her on IG, she seems good! Very $$$$ though.

A cheaper option, SUPER nice sleep coach with tons of success stories:
https://babysleepanswers.com/p.....plan/

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 7:24 am
Bump

bsy

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 10:23 am
I follow her on Instagram and get her emails. Seems to know her stuff very well. I used someone even more expensive so to me, she seems like a good deal! She really gets the juggling of large Jewish families etc. Shes a chassidish lady oot.

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 11:02 am
Bump anyone that has used her method specifically

amother
Papaya

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 11:12 am
I haven’t paid for a private session with her but I read her blogs and she sometimes gives free webinars. I think she really has baby sleep ‘figured out’. I implemented her techniques and my baby made amazing progress. I say if you can afford it go for it. It’s so worth it.

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 11:15 am
Danielle Herbach -- Little Owl Sleep Consulting

simply the best!

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 11:43 am
I used kinder wink. She knows a lot and is very easy to talk and relate to. She gives you all the information you need in a clear way and is available for you throughout the time you are working with her. (in between phone sessions you can email her)

While it's not quite cry it out, her method definitely includes crying. I would say it's something like ferber but with implementing other changes to your baby's day (not all directly sleep connected) to make sure that you are set up for success in the best way possible.

Personally, it didn't work 100% for my baby, but I think that's because I wasn't emotionally ready to be doing crying methods and I wasn't able to let him cry for long. So I didn't follow her instructions 100% all the time which messed up the baby's progress.
But his sleep did improve a lot from it and it gave me a lot of knowledge and tools to be able to continue working on his sleep, to the point that he is now a toddler and sleeping quite well (not perfect yet, but we'll get there!)

One thing I would say, is that you have to be ready and willing for some crying, it probably depends on the baby how much they will cry. But it's definitely not cry it out where you just leave the baby to cry.
She will also customize your plan based on your babies personality and the circumstances. She seems to have a lot of experience.

She does a free initial phone call where you can discuss things with her and decide if you want to go ahead with it which can be helpful if you are still undecided and don't want to commit yet.

bsy

Post Mon, May 25 2020, 1:33 pm
There is no method that gets a baby sleeping on his own that doesnt involve some crying. Even the 3000 dollar coaches have some crying.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 26 2020, 2:23 pm
Thank you so much for your responses. Anyone else used her?

notshanarishona

Post Tue, May 26 2020, 3:40 pm
I used Batya the baby coach with both of my children. She is pricey but was definitely worth it. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 2:21 am
Bump

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 1:13 am
Has anyone used babysleepmaven or this Chaya shifra from kinderwink... how do they compare, is it worth the money. Still trying to figure out the route to go with the least amount of crying it out

bsy

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 8:22 am
I get emails from both. Chaya shifra does more than just sleep training. Also balancing all mothering duties I think. Both seem to know a lot about sleep training. I used someone else a few years ago and YES ITS WORTH THE MONEY.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 3:23 pm
Thank you for your response . Does anyone have someone that they specifically recommend. I don’t know what to do anymore but with working from home and being up half the night and trying to get baby to nap for over an hour till he falls asleep, I need to find some help

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Jun 12 2020, 9:48 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Has anyone used babysleepmaven or this Chaya shifra from kinderwink... how do they compare, is it worth the money. Still trying to figure out the route to go with the least amount of crying it out

I had a 15 min free call with babysleepmaven. She said she offers a money back guarantee if your baby's sleep doesn't improve. I thought that was interesting.

amother
Amaranthus

Post Sun, Dec 04 2022, 9:28 am
Op, who did you end up using?
I'm desperately searching for a sleep coach myself for my 2 toddlers.
Anyone have recommendations?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics