Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Mandatory Covid Vaccine
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

imaamy

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 6:53 pm
As mom to a son w autism, I’d prefer not to hear him referred to as brain damaged.

UnVax looking at all reported injuries following vaccination including : autism, seizures,
encephalopathy (brain swelling - can cause brain damage like autism

amother
cornflower

Post Sat, May 30 2020, 4:08 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
I believe it is tracked as there is data about how many cases of sids per year.
Probably the CDC has that information.

You do know that over 90% of SIDS cases have at least one parent who smokes, right?
Meaning there is strong correlational evidence that smoking causes SIDS, even if the mechanism is not clear.
For the other 10% of SIDS cases (a small minority) there is a question of whether grandparents, friends, caregivers, etc. smoke, as well as whether the babies themselves suffered congenital issues.
But to ignore the fact that 90% of SIDS cases are connected not with vaccines but with smoking is just foolish.

amother
cornflower

Post Sat, May 30 2020, 4:09 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
I mentioned this in another thread but I would want to see the stats for SIDS rates of the last 2-3 months in NY.

They may be higher than normal, since smokers tend to smoke more when they are stressed, and the exposure to secondhand smoke is higher when the parents are home all day instead of at work.

amother
cornflower

Post Sat, May 30 2020, 4:12 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
There are thousands of stories where a child was 100% normal development: walking, talking and smiling. Then vaccinated. Then high fevers and seizures. Then regressed into autism.

Thousands of parents all telling the same story. With before and after videos.

There is ZERO evidence that the child would have developed autism without the vaccine - that is a cover up THEORY. There are reports that autism is extremely rare in populations that do not vaccinate.

The only way to prove is to do a Vax vs UnVax Study which the CDC refuses to do.
Cornflower, can you explain WHY the CDC refuses to do a Vax vs UnVax study???

Yes. And memory after the fact is one of the worst ways to conduct a scientific study.

You are conveniently ignoring that most parents do not know what to look for during the first few months of life. You are ignoring the psychology behind how these parents' stories worked.

You have refused to state explicitly what kind of study exactly you are looking for.

But more importantly than that, you fail to understand why giving some children placebos and other children a vaccine is unethical. Plenty of countries have done ethical vaxxed vs unvaxxed studies, you simply don't want to accept them as valid. Why not?

#BestBubby

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 12:09 am
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
Yes. And memory after the fact is one of the worst ways to conduct a scientific study.

You are conveniently ignoring that most parents do not know what to look for during the first few months of life. You are ignoring the psychology behind how these parents' stories worked.

You have refused to state explicitly what kind of study exactly you are looking for.

But more importantly than that, you fail to understand why giving some children placebos and other children a vaccine is unethical. Plenty of countries have done ethical vaxxed vs unvaxxed studies, you simply don't want to accept them as valid. Why not?

There can be a RETROSPECTIVE study comparing 100% Unvaxxed Children to 100% Vaxxed Children - comparing Autism, Sids, Seizures, Allergies, Asthma, Diabetes, Speech Delay, etc.
There is no unethical problem with a RETROSPECTIVE study.

Can you please name me one vax vs unvax study from another country? And Vaxxed means 100% vaxxed and Unvaxxed means 100% Unvaxxed.

Sweet as Pie

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 3:43 am
Very simple. My body. My choice
These vaccines were barely studied and I don’t trust the safety of it
These pro choice liberals are suddenly pro forcing down our throats???? Hypocrisy

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 4:19 am
#BestBubby wrote:
There can be a RETROSPECTIVE study comparing 100% Unvaxxed Children to 100% Vaxxed Children - comparing Autism, Sids, Seizures, Allergies, Asthma, Diabetes, Speech Delay, etc.
There is no unethical problem with a RETROSPECTIVE study.

Can you please name me one vax vs unvax study from another country? And Vaxxed means 100% vaxxed and Unvaxxed means 100% Unvaxxed.

Retrospective studies need to rely on medical records, not parents' memories.

You seem to be good enough at finding bunk studies on PUBMED, I'm sure you can find some reliable vaxxed vs unvaxxed studies.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 10:52 am
Retrospective studies need to rely on medical records, not parents' memories.

You seem to be good enough at finding bunk studies on PUBMED, I'm sure you can find some reliable vaxxed vs unvaxxed studies.

Cornflower YOU said: "Plenty of countries have done ethical vaxxed vs unvaxxed studies, you simply don't want to accept them as valid. Why not?"

Are you now admitting there aren't any Vax vs UnVax Studies?

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 10:55 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Cornflower YOU said: "Plenty of countries have done ethical vaxxed vs unvaxxed studies, you simply don't want to accept them as valid. Why not?"

Are you now admitting there aren't any Vax vs UnVax Studies?

There most certainly are, but I really don't feel like looking them up for someone who seems to be perfectly capable of doing her own Googling.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 11:01 am
There most certainly are, but I really don't feel like looking them up for someone who seems to be perfectly capable of doing her own Googling.

She's right. 100% vaxxed according to mandated schedule vs. 100% unvaxxed does not exist - supposedly because it's unethical. Individual vaccines have been studied and those are labeled as unvaxxed, meaning unvaxxed WITH THAT SPECIFIC vaccine that's being studied. But many of us are wary of the entire concoction of vaccines and what they're doing to the body, not just one specific one.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 11:06 am

100% Vaxxed vs 100% UnVaxxed studies don't exist - I have looked for years.

THAT is one of many reasons why people don't trust vaccines.

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 4:59 am
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
I just don't agree in mandatory vaccines.
I agree everyone has a right to choose.

But they took the right to choose away from me. And before you know it, more and more rights are being taken away from us, some that will likely effect you as well, and you wont like it one bit.
Thats the dangers in allowing our rights violated. Any rights. Religious rights, medical freedom rights, education rights, employment rights, just good old parent decision making rights. The list goes on.

The vaccine issue is not just about vaccines. Its our right to live, NOT in a communist country. If I wanted dictatorship I can move to china or north korea.
But I want freedom, in a Country that promises freedom as a right to all citizens.

Those freedoms and being challenged and stripped from us on a regular basis.
Open your eyes and realize how big of an issue this is.

Absolutely! I suppose you've seen these URLs:
https://www.biometricvaccine.com/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Debun.....2020/
...be aware that many of the reddit commenters may be paid stooges of Gates & ilk. The www likely abounds with same. Truth is rapidly becoming extinguished.

And as for the religion issue, there's a huge possibility of chips being implanted via vaccines, in order to control the populace thru 5G interacting with said chips. As they do in China.
Now wouldn't biometric vaccines be comparable to tattoo's which are anti the Jewish religion? Has anyone brought such a hypothetical Q to a rabbi? I mean, speak of those blue-numbered tattoo's on Holocaust survivors. Some deja vu...

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, Jul 24 2020, 12:45 am
For all those people afraid of mandatory covid vaccine for work, I asked and was told my work has no plans to make a vaccine mandatory. I was afraid to ask because I didn’t want to be looked down on. It might be worth it, because I’m more relaxed on the topic now.

Sweet as Pie

Post Fri, Jul 24 2020, 12:53 am
Apparently fauci says it’s 4-5 vacinnes or dimilar

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 12:11 pm
See: https://www.imamother.com/foru.....98785

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 10:05 am
In light of the this thread, is it any wonder that so many people are distrustful of a covid vaccine? When one can't even trust respected medical journals with the studies they publish?

Taking it a step further, I see why some people became antivax now. There is hardly any real science, it's all politics, agendas, money. It's clear as day. So these people want "out" .

imaamy

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 10:25 am
If religion States we must guard our health and people follow that and choose not to vax (not staying that’s valid just it’s the argument), then why do frum Jews smoke, drink alcohol excessively and remain obese. Can’t use that argument against vaccines if one isn’t the model of health otherswise.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 10:29 am
imaamy wrote:
If religion States we must guard our health and people follow that and choose not to vax (not staying that’s valid just it’s the argument), then why do frum Jews smoke, drink alcohol excessively and remain obese. Can’t use that argument against vaccines if one isn’t the model of health otherswise.

and what if one is? I mean, I don't drink, smoke, and have normal BMI. We also use organic food when we can and avoid sugar, white wheat, MSG, and food coloring.

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 11:41 am
gold21 wrote:
Please stop referencing the religious exemption. This has nothing to do with religion. If you want our participation, be straight with us. When misrepresentation of an issue is this transparent, it isn't going to get me excited about it. Please be straight with us and don't conflate vaccines with bris milah. Thanks.

Just want to point out:
This ABSOLUTELY is a halachic issue. Please read this article on informed consent in halacha.
https://www.aish.com/ci/sam/48945301.html?

The article states that if someone views treatment as harmful (it doesn't even need to be a valid fear) then it's assur for them to be physically forced to use that treatment.

Or in this one on vaccines and weather it can be forced. There are two opinions quoted in the article about forced vaccination. I'm quoting the second, as the first does give a situation that forced vaccination may be appropriate and I don't have the chutzpah to say what the percentage posek means:
https://www.aish.com/ci/sam/48943486.html?

Second opinion:
"With a slightly different approach, Rabbi Yehoshua Neuwirth, a major contemporary Israeli posek rules :2

"One may not obligate any healthy person to receive treatment as a preventive measure. Although one may try to convince the individual, he may do no more. If there was absolute evidence that [an individual] could be a danger to others, such as in spreading infection which could be fatal, then there would be a case for forcing him to have a vaccine, but only if it was certain that the vaccine itself was not dangerous to him."'

The for certain part is impossible as there isn't evidence to support that it's safe. And the supreme Court ruled that they are "unavoidably unsafe" as reason to remove liability from the vaccine manufacturers.

So yes. This is a religious issue.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Aug 17 2020, 9:56 am
Back on topic of the OP:
Here's an interesting article about Israeli doctors and nurses re a Covid vaccine

https://www.haaretz.com/israel.....3JU1o
Page 9 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 Recent Topics