Home

Monsey food pickup
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 12:50 am
I was signed up for the BYE location but never got a text about todays pickup. Crying Anyone know if there will be any other food pickup before Shavous?
Back to top

Surrendered




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 12:54 am
Oy, I think it was already on Tuesday evening.
I picked up food and have lots of extra stuff available for you. I have lots of stuff in boxes ready for pickup. PM me of your like to hop by to get some delicious food.
Anyone in Monsey is welcome to hop over and pickup stuff before yom tov.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 12:55 am
Youre so sweet! Can I ask what was in the package? Can't Believe It
Back to top

amother




Denim
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 1:06 am
.

Last edited by amother on Wed, May 27 2020, 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 1:07 am
You're so thoughtful! Tizke lmitzvos!! Well be fine for this week iyH. It was frustrating not being told and finding out once it was over. Where is the new location?
Back to top

amother




Natural
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 1:13 am
Any yeshivah or school giving tomorrow morning
Back to top

lovebeingamama5




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 7:35 am
When is Bas Mikrohs food pickup?
Back to top

thunderstorm




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 7:43 am
I get a text from the place I signed up , and it says it’s BYE and our pickup has always been on Wednesday on Chestnut Ridge Road. Unless they did it early this week? I did not get a text from them yet. They usually provide a time slot of when to come.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 7:47 am
They changed the location because many unregistered people were coming and it got out of hand. It seems that it was yesterday and we weren't notified of the change via text. Some schools let parents know of the change of place and time. The rest of us.... Crying Crying
Back to top

thunderstorm




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 7:53 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
They changed the location because many unregistered people were coming and it got out of hand. It seems that it was yesterday and we weren't notified of the change via text. Some schools let parents know of the change of place and time. The rest of us.... Crying Crying

Oh wow. That’s disappointing
Back to top

thunderstorm




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 7:58 am
Does anyone know if the program is continuing next week because , if yes, I’d like to get back on the list. It wasn’t very nice that they dropped people like this. I relied on it as part of my groceries.
I went and cancelled a different school when I signed up for them. So now I don’t have either.
Back to top

amother




Aquamarine
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 8:42 am
thunderstorm wrote:
Does anyone know if the program is continuing next week because , if yes, I’d like to get back on the list. It wasn’t very nice that they dropped people like this. I relied on it as part of my groceries.
I went and cancelled a different school when I signed up for them. So now I don’t have either.


I was also dropped, but texted them to find out the information - which they provided after I re-registered. I'm sorry that you missed yesterday's pickup, but I do think they're distributing today at their other location (in New City, I believe). Perhaps ask them if you can pick up from that location today?
Back to top

amother




Bronze
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 10:48 am
What was inside the box this pickup? Such a shame that people weren't notified.
Back to top

amother




Navy
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 12:27 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
Does anyone know if the program is continuing next week because , if yes, I’d like to get back on the list. It wasn’t very nice that they dropped people like this. I relied on it as part of my groceries.
I went and cancelled a different school when I signed up for them. So now I don’t have either.


Are you sure you were registered officially when you tried to sign up for BYE? I know a lot of ppl tried switching to them from other places and couldn’t get on. Did you get confirmation that you were on their list? Otherwise I think they had to cap it at certain number...
Back to top

amother




Mint
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 12:29 pm
I got every day but today not. is it not coming anymore? I got deliveries, not pickup.
Back to top

thunderstorm




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 12:45 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Are you sure you were registered officially when you tried to sign up for BYE? I know a lot of ppl tried switching to them from other places and couldn’t get on. Did you get confirmation that you were on their list? Otherwise I think they had to cap it at certain number...

Yes. I received weekly texts of when I should come pick up my food . I also have a confirmation text that I was registered
Back to top

amother




Beige
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 2:06 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
What was inside the box this pickup? Such a shame that people weren't notified.

Nectarines
Honeydew
Rice krispies
Can of corn
Eggplant dip
Bread
Noodles soup
Waffles
Pancakes
Pizza bagels
Chicken wings
Chicken patties
Hamburger buns
Cheese buns
Mini cheese danishes
Box of mini iced
Dinner napkins
Cucumbers
Tomatoes
Back to top

thunderstorm




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 2:12 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
Nectarines
Honeydew
Rice krispies
Can of corn
Eggplant dip
Bread
Noodles soup
Waffles
Pancakes
Pizza bagels
Chicken wings
Chicken patties
Hamburger buns
Cheese buns
Mini cheese danishes
Box of mini iced
Dinner napkins
Cucumbers
Tomatoes

I’m assuming they gave milk and drinks too.
Back to top

amother




Seagreen
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 5:19 pm
Update sent at 5PM:
Whoever didn't pickup yesterday at the distribution, can go now to 25 Old Mill Road, Suffern to pickup.
Have a wonderful yom tov
Back to top

amother




Dodgerblue
 

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 6:38 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I’m assuming they gave milk and drinks too.


Yes. Chocolate milk. Regular (blue) milk and I believe orange or apple juice.
Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Last Letter Food Game 234 Yesterday at 11:43 pm View last post
Looking for a food pick up in Monsey
by amother
46 Yesterday at 11:16 pm View last post
2018 Swimming instruction Camp doll house in Monsey 0 Yesterday at 10:00 pm View last post
Adult Piano Lessons in Monsey
by amother
2 Yesterday at 1:42 pm View last post
Ethnic Food Recipes 33 Yesterday at 11:37 am View last post

Jump to: