Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Are native's being replaced?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

asmileaday

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 12:46 pm
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
Adidas or nike slides for teen boys.

How are slides comfortable for playing and running around outdoors? It doesn't hold the foot well.

amother
Rose

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 12:49 pm
my question about natives: are they more sweaty than crocs because it's more fitted?
also, is the life span shorter because it's more a shoe than a slipper?

I love the look of natives but I've never purchased any because of the above issues. but I would love to move on from crocs.

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 12:53 pm
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
my question about natives: are they more sweaty than crocs because it's more fitted?
also, is the life span shorter because it's more a shoe than a slipper?

I love the look of natives but I've never purchased any because of the above issues. but I would love to move on from crocs.

Anything plastic will make your feet sweat.

giselle

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 12:54 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
This brand doesn't have sandals. Floafers look like loafers but it's foam/croc material.
I remember when crocs came out, we couldn't get over how someone can wear such an ugly thing. Well, well, well. Some how when things get in style, they aren't ugly any longer....

I don’t think crocs ever got not ugly. People love them because they’re comfortable! I actually don’t mind how the floafers look although I like natives too.

giselle

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 12:55 pm
asmileaday wrote:
How are slides comfortable for playing and running around outdoors? It doesn't hold the foot well.

For that, my son wears sneakers.

Chayalle

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 1:12 pm
Don't think they are more sweaty. They have tons of holes around that let air in....my girls have their natives for a few years (my little one outgrows hers, but the big girls don't.....) so do I but I don't wear them as much as the girls do.

Just a word, I found the sparkly natives are not worth it because the sparkle wears off and then they don't look as nice.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 1:13 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Anyone knows what the kids are wearing today's day? I've seen something similar but not exactly natives can't make it out.

I don’t really care what OTHER people are wearing. My kids like natives, so they all just got new ones for the summer

mommyX2

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 1:16 pm
To those who suggested slides he has that. But I thought kids wear natives as alternatives to sneakers to play ball which obv cant be done in slides. So I was curious if these floafers would replace that. They are good rain shoes either way maybe I should get a pair for myself

mommish613

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 1:30 pm
I checked out floafers- I like them a lot! My kids want good old natives though bc they don’t like to be different but I think I will buy them for DH as a replacement for his old hideous crocs

giselle

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 2:27 pm
mommyX2 wrote:
To those who suggested slides he has that. But I thought kids wear natives as alternatives to sneakers to play ball which obv cant be done in slides. So I was curious if these floafers would replace that. They are good rain shoes either way maybe I should get a pair for myself

I see the girls wearing them as alternatives to sneakers, but the boys usually like wearing real sneakers for real sports like football, basketball, street hockey..

Ok1

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 2:48 pm
my 2 year old cant wear natives cuz its too low cut...this new style fits most ppl?

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 2:50 pm
mommyX2 wrote:

Maybe depends on the camp.
Big boys don’t really wear natives from what I’ve seen.
My son took slides, crocs and sneakers. Said no one wore natives.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 2:58 pm
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
Maybe depends on the camp.
Big boys don’t really wear natives from what I’ve seen.
My son took slides, crocs and sneakers. Said no one wore natives.

How big is big? My 13yr old son came home from camp last year asking for natives. He said the boys wore it all day.

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 3:00 pm
If you like them, buy them!!
If not, buy what works for you!

In general, most new styles aren’t so amazingly beautiful. It just becomes a trend and suddenly it looks normal.

amother
Mint

Post Sat, May 30 2020, 10:54 pm
My kids floafers arrived erev yom tov. They're so cute and nice, it looks like a regular shoe on. You gotta look close to realize it's not a shoe. They're really pretty, dainty, and classy. Not bulky like natives or crocs. My kids wore them all yom tov.

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Aug 19 2020, 2:45 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
My kids floafers arrived erev yom tov. They're so cute and nice, it looks like a regular shoe on. You gotta look close to realize it's not a shoe. They're really pretty, dainty, and classy. Not bulky like natives or crocs. My kids wore them all yom tov.

How are they holding up?

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Aug 19 2020, 2:51 pm
amother [ Seagreen ] wrote:
How are they holding up?

They wear them most of the day, they ride their bikes and play outside. It's wearing out already. One kid stops herself on her bike with her toes so hers has a hole from all the rubbing. Crocs and natives are better quality but these look nicer on.

amother
Wheat

Post Wed, Aug 19 2020, 3:47 pm
Ds's floafers tore the first time he wore them. Could've just been a fluke, but I figured I'd throw that in here.

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Aug 19 2020, 3:49 pm
I don’t think natives are going anywhere too fast. They’re great quality and I happen to think kids look really cute in them.

I bought floafers for my husband but he hasn’t touched them all summer 🤷🏼‍♀️

Rosemarie

Post Wed, Aug 19 2020, 4:43 pm
I'll add my 2 cents. Bought them for my kids, thought they looked so classy. My kids love them and wear them a lot instead of sneakers. BUT One tore within the first week. The second tore after wearing it a few weeks. They both continued wearing them, but really they are garbage. Tore down the side right in the middle. Not anywhere that I would think is normal wear and tear like the toes or heels.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics