Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Talk to Hashem-nothing is too silly

silverlining3

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 1:02 am
Hello
I just feel I have to share 2 little things where I felt Hashem was really listening to me.

Yesterday my husband called me 8:15pm that he's waiting for a taxi to come home. Will grab supper, go daven mincha meiriv and head back to work. 8:45 and he's not home yet. So I called his phone, no answer. Tried again multiple times but to no avail. All crazy thoughts invaded my mind and I started to freak out! 9:08, almost an hour since he had called me and he's still not home. I Sat down, pulled my thoughts together and started talking to Hashem, please get my husband home safe and sound very soon and I followed by saying a kapital tehillim. As I finished the last word it hit me......he probably went straight to shul and then coming home. At that very thought my whole self calmed down and all was good once again.

Beginning of this week I had offered a neighbor of mine a pair of brand new crocs for her toddler that was too small for mine. I had one pair and couldn't find the other. After searching where I thought it could be and no success I let it run. Today she called me about it, saying, she's going away for Shvous and wouldn't mind having it. I told her the truth adding, I'll have my kids help me look for it. I put down phone and asked Hashem, please help me find the 2nd pair and be machaya another yid. Lo and behold, I finished and right there, down in the toybox lay the 2nd pair.
After each scenario I thanked Hashem!

It was an amazing feeling I haven't felt in a while, Hashem answered. He's there for me. Even for such small things!

crust

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 2:25 am
Very inspiring.

Is your husband home already? Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational