Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shavuos
New keilim for YT

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 3:43 pm
So I know Rabbonim were saying that for Pesach you could sell your keilim to a non-Jew.
Now I have a few nice items I got for mishloach manos that I wanted to use for Shavuous (e.g. for milchig meals). I can't say I need need them, but they will enhance my table.

Just not sure if I should bother a Rov now to ask if it's okay to use that heter.

Anyone discussed this with someone reliable?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 4:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So I know Rabbonim were saying that for Pesach you could sell your keilim to a non-Jew.
Now I have a few nice items I got for mishloach manos that I wanted to use for Shavuous (e.g. for milchig meals). I can't say I need need them, but they will enhance my table.

Just not sure if I should bother a Rov now to ask if it's okay to use that heter.

Anyone discussed this with someone reliable?

We were told totally fine to use it, but a few hours before yt is a bit late to start dealing with the paperwork to sell it. We Did it through the rca and they only sell 1 day a week- everything until that point. Move fast if you go that route because I think the time might be 5pm Thursday (but idk if they’re doing today).

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 28 2020, 4:06 pm
I have a local person I can just sell to for a quarter.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics