Home

Crazy de Blasio
1, 2  Next

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Blessing1

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 12:14 am
All he cares is about what the jews are doing! While the non jews are burning down the city and rioting like animals! Where is de Blasio now??????? Doesn't look like he cares a bit about what's going on!! As long as jews aren't gathering or not wearing masks, it's ok for the city to be destroyed. It's scary what's going on in NYC.

sky

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 12:16 am
A New York times reporter twittered about “250” Hasidim in Williamsburg not wearing masks while walking in the street

Did she see what was going on? The social distancing while burning police cars?
This is who we are complaining about?

Einikel

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 12:21 am

Blessing1

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 12:23 am
Einikel wrote:

Unbelievable!! Absolutely despicable!!
I wish there was a way to take legal action against this blatant anti semitism!
He doesn't know how lucky he is by the amount of jews living in NYC.

chestnut

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 12:48 am
sky wrote:
A New York times reporter twittered about “250” Hasidim in Williamsburg not wearing masks while walking in the street

Did she see what was going on? The social distancing while burning police cars?
This is who we are complaining about?

Can you post that tweet? Was it today?

sky

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 12:53 am
chestnut wrote:

Today
https://mobile.twitter.com/eli.....99744

Einikel

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 12:54 am
chestnut wrote:

chestnut

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 12:55 am
Thank you, both.

flowerpower

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 1:13 am
He tweeted on Friday something against the cops. Hes insane.

sky

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 1:46 am
Maybe this will help ny open faster.
Can’t have laws limiting protesting en mass
Will also give the media something new to focus on.

chanatron1000

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 1:48 am
De Blasio just freaked out because he got stuck with a situation in which he was actually expected to do his job.

IvriAnochi

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 2:35 am
blasio on Twitter-

"I’ve seen the video. I am horrified. George Floyd was murdered in broad daylight and the man who killed him was a police officer — and that officer didn't seem to care at all that he was taking a man's life. If George was white, he would be alive right now."

Is he not aware the cop had a history with this person?

itsmeima

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 2:41 am
IvriAnochi wrote:
blasio on Twitter-

"I’ve seen the video. I am horrified. George Floyd was murdered in broad daylight and the man who killed him was a police officer — and that officer didn't seem to care at all that he was taking a man's life. If George was white, he would be alive right now."

There were four white cops!

southernbubby

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 7:42 am
I am far from being a fan of DeBlassio but wish that Trump would focus more on the issues affecting this country and less on his personal feud with Twitter. I'm a Republican and do acknowledge the good that Trump has done for the Jews and Israel but we need leadership now more than ever and I feel abandoned.
DeBlassio has bit the Jewish hand that feeds him, and has destroyed the frum community in NYC economically but is still operating as a leader in some capacity. Without leadership, we have mass chaos. I hope that the frum community either finds a way to rebuild or a way to get out of NYC or a combination of both.

Jeanette

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 8:13 am
Deblasio also defended a NYPD police car plowing through a crowd of protesters, so there is universal condemnation of BDB. (Although I suspect in this group he wouldn't be condemned for that).

Rappel

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 8:22 am
Blessing1 wrote:
Unbelievable!! Absolutely despicable!!
I wish there was a way to take legal action against this blatant anti semitism!
He doesn't know how lucky he is by the amount of jews living in NYC.

There are ways we can teach him.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Wink

monkeymamma

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 8:28 am
Jeanette wrote:
Deblasio also defended a NYPD police car plowing through a crowd of protesters, so there is universal condemnation of BDB. (Although I suspect in this group he wouldn't be condemned for that).

Don't worry, the NYAG will punish all the cops involved regardless of the circumstances. Why anyone would want to be a cop in NY at this point is beyond my understanding, they should all quit and let deblasio, cuomo, and James figure out how to ensure the safety of New Yorkers.

https://www.nydailynews.com/co......html

In other news, Cuomo also said that we beat the virus so its time to open NYC and let people go back to work. Not sure what his delay is anymore.

Blessing1

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 9:16 am
itsmeima wrote:
There were four white cops!

One cop murdered him. He had a history with that specific cop.

SixOfWands

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 9:34 am
IvriAnochi wrote:
blasio on Twitter-

George Floyd was handcuffed and in a police car. He was taken from that car. A knee was pressed to his neck for almost 9 minutes while Floyd begged for his life, and then after he lost consciousness. While bystanders begged him to stop. And were threatened. That is murder. do you know how long 8 and a half minutes is? Try pressing down on something for that long. It’s not easy. This was calculated.

Do YOU doubt that if Floyd were white, he would be alive?

A “history” justifies murder?

Dandelion1

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 9:53 am
SixOfWands wrote:
George Floyd was handcuffed and in a police car. He was taken from that car. A knee was pressed to his neck for almost 9 minutes while Floyd begged for his life, and then after he lost consciousness. While bystanders begged him to stop. And were threatened. That is murder. do you know how long 8 and a half minutes is? Try pressing down on something for that long. It’s not easy. This was calculated.

Do YOU doubt that if Floyd were white, he would be alive?

A “history” justifies murder?

Nothing justifies the murder. It was brutal and heinous. That "officer" should rot in jail for life.

But if the murderer and the victim have a past connection, that goes to motive, which is crucial to the prosecution's case.

The only reason I can see for people not wanting to acknowledge that, is to insist that the murder was completely about race. If it was, then that should and will emerge. If there was another motive, then that truth should be revealed.
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h