Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
How to Display Gedolim Pictures

ShineBright

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 1:50 pm
We never hung up gedolim pictures after a few years of marriage and we really want to finally do it, but I like doing things in a creative way that is really beautiful or a little bit different than the typical... we live in a small apartment and funds are limited, so I don't have a million options of what I can do, but I'm wondering if any women on here have done something untraditional or extra special in their displaying gedolim on their walls/in their homes? Also, do you spread them all around the room vs all in one spot..? Don't have much wall space in dining room, but the living room is also the playroom and feels weird to have gedolim in this very kid friendly space?!
Interested to hear what others have done or would suggest, tia.

PinkFridge

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 2:40 pm
You might want to move this to the homemaking forums.
Now to an answer:
You can cluster. Or you can do across a wall, in identical or complementary frames.
If they'll stay safe, I'd have no problems with gadol pictures in a play area, particularly if you have kids with the same name, even if named after other people.

SuperWify

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 2:46 pm
My mom did this in my brothers room.

You can print out pictures of gedolim onto 5x7 or 8x10. Buy a pack of 12 cheap plain black frames from Walmart. With a ruler mark where you want to put them (ie 2 rows of six, perfectly straight or a collage like look all over the place in a organized way though.). Hang up and enjoy!

NaamaGold

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 6:09 am
I think they are most powerful when grouped together. You can buy 4 or however many of the same simple frames and put them in a row together with 10cm apart or else group them in a grid 3 x 2 or 2 x 2 depending on how big and how many. I think its really special for the children to look up and see the photos. Its all the more powerful.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed