Home

Is Pres. Trump right? Do the Governors look weak?
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >>

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Cheiny

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 6:03 pm
Or is it “racist” or too un-PC to get tough with these violent rioters?

Trump unloads on governors over protest response, calls them 'weak'
https://www.foxnews.com/politi.....-weak

icedcoffee

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 6:17 pm
Is the man who spent the weekend hiding away in a bunker and turning off the lights right to call other people weak? Gee I don't know about this one...

itsmeima

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 6:38 pm

icedcoffee

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 6:43 pm
Lol, there's always a relevant past tweet. I don't understand why he can't say something as uncontroversial and simple as "hey, let's not kill people" when it comes to his own country. Instead it's all gung-ho for shooting people and setting vicious dogs upon them and celebrating when reporters get laid off in the middle of a pandemic. How is that helping calm people down and start working towards peace?

southernbubby

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 6:52 pm
It could chas v'sholem end up as a civil war.

mom4eva

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:08 pm
southernbubby wrote:
It could chas v'sholem end up as a civil war.

A civil war. Ok how will that work on one side you have people ready and armed and on the others side you have folks who are confused by what bathrooms they should use. I wouldn’t be to worried. Shame on you

southernbubby

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:13 pm
mom4eva wrote:
A civil war. Ok how will that work on one side you have people ready and armed and on the others side you have folks who are confused by what bathrooms they should use. I wouldn’t be to worried. Shame on you

He said that in the event that the governors don't take action, he will call out the full military and not just the National Guard. Does that mean that if in the middle of fighting nature calls, we will have to let the military use our bathrooms Scratching Head

Cheiny

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:14 pm
icedcoffee wrote:
Is the man who spent the weekend hiding away in a bunker and turning off the lights right to call other people weak? Gee I don't know about this one...

What an utterly dishonest and shameful comment. He spent under an hour in the bunker, where he and his family were TAKEN for their safety, even according to your beloved fake news media.. Trump is nothing if not strong as they come. Dems are weak embarrassments. I guess you’re out of bashing material if this is the best you could come up with.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/31......html

mom4eva

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:17 pm
icedcoffee wrote:
Lol, there's always a relevant past tweet. I don't understand why he can't say something as uncontroversial and simple as "hey, let's not kill people" when it comes to his own country. Instead it's all gung-ho for shooting people and setting vicious dogs upon them and celebrating when reporters get laid off in the middle of a pandemic. How is that helping calm people down and start working towards peace?
Vicious people deserve vicious dogs. They don’t deserve to be spoken to in a human manor. Everybody has the right to protest but nobody has the right to loot. Covid has brought business to they’re knees and now they’re getting the knockout punch by a bunch of lunatics.

Cheiny

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:17 pm
itsmeima wrote:

How brilliant. How many protesters have Trump advocated murdering? Oy. Can't Believe It Can't Believe It

Cheiny

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:19 pm
icedcoffee wrote:

Why don’t you just be honest, and admit that no matter what he might say, you and the rest of the liberals who detest him could never be satisfied or acknowledge he’s done anything right, and will find something to criticize his statements about. Is that not true?

icedcoffee

Cheiny wrote:
What an utterly dishonest and shameful comment. He spent under an hour in the bunker, where he and his family were TAKEN for their safety, even according to your beloved fake news media.. Trump is nothing if not strong as they come. Dems are weak embarrassments. I guess you’re out of bashing material if this is the best you could come up with.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/31......html

Lol Trump is the man who said he would singlehandedly run weaponless into a school shooting. Why does he need to be "TAKEN" for his safety? What happened to that admirable bravery he boasted so much about?

mom4eva

Quote:
I guess you’re out of bashing material if this is the best you could come up with

It seems so

icedcoffee

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:22 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Why don’t you just be honest, and admit that no matter what he might say, you and the rest of the liberals who detest him could never be satisfied or acknowledge he’s done anything right, and will find something to criticize his statements about. Is that not true?

Um, but you yourself admitted in another thread that no matter what he does, you will always support him because you feel he is good for Israel. Is that not true either? I am perfectly willing to acknowledge anything good he does, if and when he actually does it. Unfortunately, I am not satisfied with what the country currently looks like right now, so I will refrain from praising him.

mom4eva

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:34 pm
icedcoffee wrote:
Um, but you yourself admitted in another thread that no matter what he does, you will always support him because you feel he is good for Israel. Is that not true either? I am perfectly willing to acknowledge anything good he does, if and when he actually does it. Unfortunately, I am not satisfied with what the country currently looks like right now, so I will refrain from praising him.

When you say you’re not satisfied with how the country looks right now what are you referring to?

icedcoffee

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:37 pm
mom4eva wrote:
When you say you’re not satisfied with how the country looks right now what are you referring to?

We're in the middle of a pandemic that we had no real response to, unemployment is skyrocketing and there is no safety net put in place to help these people survive, we are living in a country of systemic racism, and the president is calling for more violence and chaos instead of trying to quell the situation.

PinkFridge

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:40 pm
His relationship with the governors during corona was a bit rocky.

mom4eva

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:48 pm
icedcoffee wrote:
We're in the middle of a pandemic that we had no real response to,

Trump was ripped apart for trying to act “to early”
Quote:

unemployment is skyrocketing and there is no safety net put in place to help these people survive,

That’s right it’s skyrocketing. And in order to do that they had to have been employed. And take one guess who created the lowest unemployment records in history. The 45 POTUS. And he will do it again I”h.

Quote:
we are living in a country of systemic racism, and the president is calling for more violence and chaos instead of trying to quell the situation.

We are not living in a country with systemic racism. And the only people calling for violence are the people that are currently perpetrating it.

icedcoffee

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:55 pm
mom4eva wrote:
Trump was ripped apart for trying to act “to early”

I'm not familiar with any mainstream ripping him apart for this, but my complaint is his insistence that the virus will just go away naturally and it's a democratic hoax.

mom4eva wrote:
That’s right it’s skyrocketing. And in order to do that they had to have been employed. And take one guess who created the lowest unemployment records in history. The 45 POTUS. And he will do it again ”h.

Sorry, I can't get on board with "we were doing good but then it all came crashing to the ground" as something I should be happy about. The GOP wants to end unemployment benefits for these people. Now what should they do?

mom4eva wrote:
We are not living in a country with systemic racism. And the only people calling for violence are the people that are currently perpetrating it.

Of course we do. I listed some clear and straightforward examples on this page. And Trump himself is literally calling for violence. He says we should shoot the looters and set vicious dogs upon them. How is that not calling for violence? Or do you agree he is currently perpetrating it?

Last edited by icedcoffee on Mon, Jun 01 2020, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeanette

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 8:01 pm
mom4eva wrote:
Vicious people deserve vicious dogs. They don’t deserve to be spoken to in a human manor. Everybody has the right to protest but nobody has the right to loot. Covid has brought business to they’re knees and now they’re getting the knockout punch by a bunch of lunatics.

Wait. Are they vicious people who deserve vicious dogs, or are they weak, confused people who dont know what bathroom to use?

BTW we already know what it looks like when the full force of the government and military is brought down against weak, defenseless people.
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h