Home

Boys fitted weekday pants

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:11 pm
Where do you buy your younger boys pants? (Yeah, ripped knee season). Looking for fitted pants.

Preferably 5 pocket and navy, and good shipping/return policy and of course well priced.

Hm seems to be oos on many sizes. Links would be helpful.

Ideas?
Back to top

amother




Maroon
 

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:14 pm
Gap, Carter’s and Children’s place girl’s departure
Back to top

lilies




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Where do you buy your younger boys pants? (Yeah, ripped knee season). Looking for fitted pants.

Preferably 5 pocket and navy, and good shipping/return policy and of course well priced.

Hm seems to be oos on many sizes. Links would be helpful.

Ideas?


H&M restocks their kids' pants on Thursdays.
Back to top

amother




Khaki
 

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 7:56 pm
H&M's pants are great.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 8:09 pm
Sigh.

Love h and m but theyve been out of stock on the size I need for weeks already.

How do gap pants fit? I know old navy skinny pants has too much a wide leg for my slim boy.
Back to top

amother




Smokey
 

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 8:55 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Sigh.

Love h and m but theyve been out of stock on the size I need for weeks already.

How do gap pants fit? I know old navy skinny pants has too much a wide leg for my slim boy.


My guy is very slim and the Gap slims were still wide in the leg. I found him Levi’s that actually fit his tiny legs, but they’re jeans.
Back to top

Zehava




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 8:59 pm
H&M first choice then old navy. Same quality as gap half price.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 9:16 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
My guy is very slim and the Gap slims were still wide in the leg. I found him Levi’s that actually fit his tiny legs, but they’re jeans.


Do you have a link?
Back to top

bumblebee5




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 9:16 pm
The Children's Place has nice slim fit pants.
Back to top

happy chick




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Jun 01 2020, 9:25 pm
bumblebee5 wrote:
The Children's Place has nice slim fit pants.


I use them too. They're usually on sale for $10, sometimes even $8. But they're not super slim. My boys school don't let skin tight pants anywyas. Im ok w how they look and both my boys are very slim.
They have free shipping , no minimum amount and returns can be made at any one of their stores.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Older Boys daycamp with no sports ?
by amother
8 Yesterday at 11:00 pm View last post
I need info on “Noam” boys’ day camp
by amother
4 Thu, Jul 02 2020, 3:56 am View last post
Please help me -salary to work in boys camp upstae
by amother
11 Wed, Jul 01 2020, 3:51 am View last post
Adidas Boys Slides
by amother
0 Tue, Jun 30 2020, 2:32 pm View last post
Hs boys pants
by amother
5 Thu, Jun 25 2020, 12:53 am View last post

Jump to: