Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I’ve gained so much weight help!!
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 5:09 pm
I’ve gained so much since Covid19 started. All this staying at home and trying out new recipes. None of my clothes fit. I’m just venting and looking for some emotional support. Please don’t give me ideas of how to lose weight. I know every diet under the sun☹️

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 5:19 pm
Same. I did the big mistake by weighing myself for the first time since we have been cooped up and I gained over 15lbs and was overweight to begin with. Nothing fits and I’m so ashamed to go back to work and see people after three months and looking so much heavier with clothes that don’t fit well. It’s hard to face it.

amother
Vermilion

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 5:32 pm
I believe we are all in the same boat. I think I gained around that much but not sure..don't have a scale..

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 5:34 pm
Makes me feel so much better that we are all in it together. I love u all!

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 6:09 pm
Same same Sad it's hard to look at myself in the mirror, non of my last years clothing fit me and I can barely afford a whole new wardrobe! I'm starting to try cut down on my unhealthy eating now bc it's making me depressed. As if we don't have enough on our plates with all the kids home 🙄 hugs x

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 6:26 pm
I gained 20 was set to start a diet and then all this rioting started and I am just too stressed to eat right

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 6:28 pm
I am in the same situation.
Before the Quarantine I was way overweight but now it is over the top I can’t get into any of my clothing and I don’t want to look at myself in the mirror.

All my coworkers haven’t seen me since Purim and I thought this would be perfect opportunity to exercise as much as possible because I have not been working and lose a ton of weight the opposite happened and I’m really annoyed with myself .

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 8:05 pm
Me too... I specifically didn't weigh myself, but went to a doctor's appointment where they weighed me. The doctor said almost every patient he has seen has had the same thing.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 8:50 pm
Me tooooo🙈🙈🙈🙈
I am trying soo hard though.
Trying to reframe my mindset that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.
It’s harder seeing women in my neighborhood taking advantage of this time to lose weight and get great summer bodies
I still wanna hide under my coat

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 9:50 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Same same Sad it's hard to look at myself in the mirror, non of my last years clothing fit me and I can barely afford a whole new wardrobe! I'm starting to try cut down on my unhealthy eating now bc it's making me depressed. As if we don't have enough on our plates with all the kids home 🙄 hugs x

It does sound like you’ve had too much in your plate LOL

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 10:01 pm
I literally ordered for myself, yesterday from Amazon, a few swing style cardigans in different colors to “cover up” and “hide” the extra weight. I got notice that my office will be opening in the near future and panic set in. But I still ate the chips and cookies today ....

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 10:23 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I literally ordered for myself, yesterday from Amazon , a few swing style cardigans in different colors to “cover up” and “hide” the extra weight. I got notice that my office will be opening in the near future and panic set in. But I still ate the chips and cookies today ....

Oh could I please have links. I need new clothing for work to “hide” my weight also.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 10:27 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Oh could I please have links. I need new clothing for work to “hide” my weight also.

Just got a few of these to match existing shells and skirts that I have but I want to hide the various bulges and pillows.

https://www.amazon.com/WSK850-.....om-20

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 10:43 pm
I also gained weight over quarantine and just from stress over all! I tried to diet but was never successful bc I would always want something sweet to sweeten these depressing days!
Anyway, something I actually found useful and works with children too! -is to put on an awesome song- and DANCE! Literally- jump, run around, twirl, and laugh with your children- it feels so good and tiring after even the kids are tired too
Hope this helps
That’s all folks

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 11:09 pm
Instead of the freshman 15, I gained the covid-19 Sad

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 12:39 am
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
It does sound like you’ve had too much in your plate LOL

🤣

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 2:09 am
Me too!
I can't look at myself!!🙊🙉🙈
I had to lost weight, I took weight.
It's so hard !!

hi dear

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 2:24 am
Were all in the same boat I think.....I start a diet every morning and finish LOL every afternoon : Rolling Eyes

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 2:46 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Makes me feel so much better that we are all in it together. I love u all!

Me too 😘😘

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 2:48 am
hi dear wrote:
Were all in the same boat I think.....I start a diet every morning and finish LOL every afternoon : Rolling Eyes

Just like me!!!!🤪🙃
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise