Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Running skirts.com opinion?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 9:06 pm
Has anyone tried them? They have a below knee version that the website claims is 22” long. I am not a skinny runner which of course all the images are showing so am hoping a NON “size 2 with washboard abs” imamother might be able to provide her opinion. I did a search on here but couldn’t find anything more recent than 2015. The skirts are ridiculously expensive but there is a specific print I love.

I hate shopping online and having to return. I much prefer to try something on before purchase.

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 9:08 pm
I am 5”3 and skirts will not be below my knees unless it’s 23.5-24”

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 9:25 pm
I’m more worried about the tightness since it’s stretchy fabric ie should I go a size up from what their size chart recommends? None of the running stores near me carry this brand so I can’t try on for size and then order the specific print online. Yes, I know...first-world problems!

BetsyTacy

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 9:25 pm
I can't say I know this brand, but often there are threads that people specify "fully below the knee" and say they are maybe 5'3" to 5'5" and people link to skirts which are described as 22 inches. The only way I can see that covering your knee is if you wear the skirt waaaay down on your hips. Otherwise, I just can't see how a 22 inch skirt could possibly do the job of covering your knees (if that is the parameter you choose) unless you have an usually short thighbone relative to your height.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 04 2020, 8:55 am
I am just about 5’’1” so a 22 inch skirt does fall below my knees but that’s a good point.

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Jun 04 2020, 9:50 am
If I need to wear a skirt while hiking or exercising, I wear something that's cut slimmer. I haven't bought anything extra.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise