Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Butt exercise

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 05 2020, 12:01 am
Im home for three months now due to covid with the kids and im totally watching what I eat, meaning ill eat three full meals but no nashing really in-between. I need help on how to slim my stomach and butt that just keeps growing from nothing.. and with all the kids home im moving more than ever. Anyone with a recommendation of an exercise online that they tried and saw results?

chanatron1000

Post Fri, Jun 05 2020, 1:04 am
Exercise doesn't slim, it builds muscle. Burning calories can lead to slimming, but it won't target a particular area of the body.

IvriAnochi

Post Fri, Jun 05 2020, 1:45 am
Squaattt!!

yonabets

Post Fri, Jun 05 2020, 2:24 am
Squatt is great!👍👍

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 10:15 am
OP here,
Im already seeing a difference bh on day 15...
What happens after 30 days if I wanna maintain this figure? Do we start again from day 1 or what?
Any suggesting for slimming the upper part of my arms that lately has gotten hanging fat on them?!? I really feel like its my age throwing me into all these hardships...
age 36, going up.....

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 10:21 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
OP here,
Im already seeing a difference bh on day 15...
What happens after 30 days if I wanna maintain this figure? Do we start again from day 1 or what?
Any suggesting for slimming the upper part of my arms that lately has gotten hanging fat on them?!? I really feel like its my age throwing me into all these hardships...
age 36, going up.....

Use weights when doing the squats.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 8:26 am
And when the 30 days are up?

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 8:39 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
And when the 30 days are up?

There never is an end... Increase the weights when ready. Add in different squat exercises. There are many different squats out there. Also can add in lunges.. There are so many exercises you can add. Each exercise you increase the weights when you are able to. There is no such thing as finishing. Exercise is all about progressing.

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 8:51 am
Squats will make your booty bigger. But also more shapely.

malki2

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 8:58 am
Lean slightly over a table, keeping both hands on the table for balance. Standing on one leg, lift the other leg behind you, as high as possible, while holding the leg straight. Hold in that position 30 seconds or as long as you can. Then alternate to the other leg. You’ll feel it right away. Thank me later.

simcha123456

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 10:17 am
What did you do to see some results?! I’m in the same boat as you
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise