Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Comfy, breathable underwear recommendations?!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 05 2020, 8:44 am
Please, I'm desperate.
I'm looking for regular day to day, something with a little lace trimmings, fun colors, etc.
Also looking for packs of white underwear.

I'm always wet down there. I sweat a lot and I really want something cool that will lessen the moisture. I feel like I need to change my underwear 2-3 times a day.

I have one pair of workout type underwear that is a seamless and made from nylon and feels really comfortable.

Please post things available on Amazon.

silverlining3

Post Fri, Jun 05 2020, 9:49 am
Fruit of the loom - BREATHABLE.
Recently purchased for the 1st time. There might be better ones out there but for me it's better than what I had till now.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Fri, Jun 05 2020, 9:50 am
I'm very happy with the Amazon essentials bikini ones. They're not lacy or fancy, but they're cotton and very comfortable. I bought them in a bigger size to use for maternity and they're comfy.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 4:59 am
Anyone had any more ideas?

Iymnok

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 6:28 am
Do any of those come with non-white lining?
I have jockey, but the label wore off, so I don’t know which it is. They need replacing.

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 6:50 am
Jockey is the most comfortable

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 7:08 am
Iymnok wrote:
Do any of those come with non-white lining?
I have jockey, but the label wore off, so I don’t know which it is. They need replacing.

I've never seen colored underwear with white lining. I live in Israel if this makes sense. But I have had hanes and other american brand underwear before.

I'm confused.

I ordered the Amazon Essentials white package. Now I'm just looking for colored that doesn't get wet. Why is my underwear always wet?

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 9:30 am
You need to make sure it’s 100% cotton so it’s not making you sweat more. I buy simple undies at Costco

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 10:35 am
I intentionally buy synthetic so it doesn’t absorb and stay wet like cotton. My favorite aren’t available on Amazon.

Sweating isn’t a problem for your body as long as it doesn’t lead to infection or chafing. You sweat there because your body is sweating. Grooming in the summer helps for me. Stockings don’t help with sweating. Try wearing lighter weight clothes and keeping yourself generally cooler. I’ve seen threads here. The best trick for me is having wet hair under my cover.

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 10:40 am
If you are prone to yeast stick to cotton.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 10:53 am
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
If you are prone to yeast stick to cotton.

No yeast. Never had an infection. I'm never itchy. Just wet and new to pee all the time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics