Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Looking for a job DESPERATE.
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:31 pm
Hey, I really need some help....
Im looking for a job that can be work from home at my own hours, only a few hours a day (1-3). I want to be able to run the home and be with my kids and also be part of the financial burden...
And earn a few thousand a month.
I have wifi and a computer and working phone bh.
I speak English and Hebrew fluently.
And have no degree....

Google has plenty of options, but im scared some are scams....
If u have any leads please lmk (customer care support, filling documents, secretary work atc.)

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:35 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Im looking for a job that can be work from home at my own hours, only a few hours a day (1-3). I want to be able to run the home and be with my kids and also be part of the financial burden...
And have no degree....

If u have any leads please lmk (customer care support, filling documents, secretary work atc.)

Unfortunately I dont think youll be able to bring in a few thousand a month working between 5 and 15 hours a week. Sad maybe if possible up the hours you are able to work .

Hatzlacha!

Frumme

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:37 pm
I think your best bet would be to find a translation job. Try Upwork and see if there is any freelance work available for English-Hebrew translations.

But yes, I agree that you'll need more than 5-15 hours a week to make a few thousand a month.

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
And have no degree....

Working 1-3 for five days a week would be 10 hours a week, or 40 hours per month. You say you want to earn a few thousand a month, which means at least two thousand a month, which would equal a pay rate of $50 per hour. Three thousand a month would be $75 per hour. Four thousand a month would be $100 per hour. For customer care support/filling documents/secretary work.

Do you really think this is realistic?

ETA I may have misunderstood by assuming 1-3 meant 1:00-3:00. The math is still similar though.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:45 pm
When you find this job, let me know.
It sound like a dream. Working a few hours, at home, and pulling in very good money.
Just FYI, I have to go to work everyday (even during the height of the pandemic), work 6.5 hours per day, have a masters degree, and after Taxes.... make about 3500/month.

flowergirl8

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:46 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
Working 1-3 for five days a week would be 10 hours a week, or 40 hours per month. You say you want to earn a few thousand a month, which means at least two thousand a month, which would equal a pay rate of $50 per hour. Three thousand a month would be $75 per hour. Four thousand a month would be $100 per hour. For customer care support/filling documents/secretary work.

Do you really think this is realistic?

ETA I may have misunderstood by assuming 1-3 meant 1:00-3:00. The math is still similar though.

The math isn't much different. If she is looking to work 1 to 3 hours a week, the average would be 2 hours a day. So you calculated correctly!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 12:43 am
First of all even 1000 a month would be a huge help!!!! Second of all, what I mean is work that needs to get done and I do it at my own paste, bh im a very quick worker...

TwinsMommy

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 1:22 am
for a number of years I did $3000+ a month working roughly 15 hours a week in direct sales. I'm still with the same direct sales company but have scaled back my work significantly now that I have children with special needs--- now I just sell the product and do a couple of other light things but back in the day I recruited and trained quite a bit. Direct sales (or network marketing) is a great option but you likely won't make more than $1000 in your first month unless you're speedy Gonzales. Smile When you first start you spend a lot of time learning.

Amazon sales is another option---- FBA you can do very well just working a couple of hours a day online and one or two days a month sourcing and shipping to amazon's warehouses. I have courses I can refer you to if you'd like.

customer care and secretary work are going to be very limiting, salary wise-- -you're generally paid by the hour --- if you're serious about needing thousands per month don't go that route unless you can work 8+ hours a day.

I know some people filming and editing videos 2-4 hours a day doing thousands per month as youtube vloggers-- that could be fun. Again, don't expect tons of sponsorships until you have tons of subcribers-- you wouldn't make big bucks in your first month.

hatzlacha!

naturalmom5

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 1:29 am
A few thousand a month

1 to 3 hours ...

The only thing I know that pays that much for so little , cant be mentioned on this site

salt

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 1:33 am
A few thousand dollars? Or are you talking about a different currency?

Einikel

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 1:33 am
naturalmom5 wrote:
A few thousand a month

1 to 3 hours ...

The only thing I know that pays that much for so little , cant be mentioned on this site

Lol

amother
Floralwhite

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 1:38 am
naturalmom5 wrote:
A few thousand a month

1 to 3 hours ...

That was a great response!

DrMom

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 1:58 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
And have no degree....

A few thousand what? Dollars? Shekels? Pesos?

It sounds like you are asking, "how can I earn a great living without putting in too much time and with very ordinary skills?"

Unless you have some high level of training which can allow you to provide some very sought-after and rare service, the scenario you describe is not likely.

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 4:13 am
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/.....10769

I think the pay is $27/hour

Elfrida

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 4:21 am
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/enroll-contact-tracer-training-employed/story?id=70710769

I think the pay is $27/hour

The job might not last more than a year or so but afterwards perhaps you could use the skills to get a job with the Mossad.

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 12:44 pm
Also, can I gently suggest that you use this time to go to school, instead? If you have no degree at all (not even college?), then start there. There are so many cheaper online options these days.

Therapists can work on their own schedule and can make decent money. Have a goal! Start small, and work your way up! Your kids won't be little forever!

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 12:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
First of all even 1000 a month would be a huge help!!!! Second of all, what I mean is work that needs to get done and I do it at my own paste, bh im a very quick worker...

It's "at my own pace", and "I'm". I'm sure your autocorrect did this, so I just wanted to stress that employers looking at your application/CV/resume HATE misspellings. So be extra careful!

justforfun87

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 1:03 pm
I think this post is supposed to be a joke.

cuffs

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 1:09 pm
I think everyone is being really mean. OP obviously didn't realize that you can't make that kind of money from secretarial work, now let's move on.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 2:59 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

"Pace, I'm"

If you want a job as a proofreader or editor, you need to double check everything before you hit "enter". Just because the word isn't misspelled, doesn't mean that it's the word you were looking for.

I'm not trying to be snarky. I used to work in the field, so this is just some friendly advice. Relying too much on auto correct or Grammarly is not a good idea. There is no substitute for your own eyes. Go back and see if it reads smoothly and accurately.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers