Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Washing machine

smile

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 4:27 am
Putting it as a new thread since my last one, I got no replies.
I really NEED advice on which washing machine is good to buy. Which ones are the best at the moment.
Please help me out.

WitchKitty

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 7:34 am
I have a constructa and I love it.
I don't know if you can get I or if it fits your needs.
I like it because it has almost every plan option available, including a 15 min one, and because you can put it on timer so that it ends tomorrow.
On the other hand, after 5 years and 5 moves, (and I have a feeling that the fact that after 2 years someone took the back off) it spills some water sometimes. I was planning on getting a new washing machine anyway, so I never actually tried to fix it.
I'm planning on buying the same one.

Sunny Days

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 7:36 am
Front or top loader? I recently asked about it too. I can search for the thread

Iymnok

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 7:38 am
I was happy with my Bosch, now I’m happy with my Siemens. Front loader in Israel.

Sunny Days

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 7:40 am
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....88442

Mommyg8

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 7:40 am
I last bought a washing machine a few years ago but at that time I found that front loaders nowadays are better than top loaders. There is still the speed queen, I think, but according to reviews it seemed to be rough on clothes.

I think it pays to spend a little more money and get a high quality machine. There are so many parts to these newer machines that many more things can go wrong. I am very happy with my front loader. I found it's gentler on my clothes than my old top loader (which is no longer sold) and I can wash more clothes at once but I does take longer.

librarygirl

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 7:45 am
I don't know where you are, but if you want to avoid the new computerized ones entirely, this store on long Island sells the old refurbished machines for very cheap. I'm very happy with mine.
https://www.redsappliance.com/.....LAUND

smile

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 7:58 am
Front loader for a family of 6

amother
Burgundy

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 8:19 am
I dont think u need to spend more to be happy, as many new machines have unecessary fancy features..
Ive heard good ones (from repairmen and several people are front loader LG. I personally recently got a Maytag front loader. I paid about $800 total- Im very happy with it. I used to have a Miele which washed excellent, but they dont make them in the real big size. They are also way more pricey.

tweety1

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 10:56 am
I love my LG. I had whirlpool. I like my LG so much more.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics