Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
White protesters not trusted by blacks

Cheiny

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 12:51 pm
The white protesters who feel like they’re so PC and woke by going along with the insanity of taking over Seattle, and dismantling the police dept., are wasting their time.

Black organizers in Seattle autonomous zone doubt sincerity of white protesters

https://www.foxnews.com/us/sea.....sters

monkeymamma

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 12:58 pm
Is it true that the black protesters were asking that each white protester give 10 dollars to a black protester? And that the black protester was saying that whites should get used to giving up their property because that is the plan for the future? I read that somewhere but cant find the article or verify if its true.

servewithjoy

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 12:59 pm
Yes it is true there is a video clip of the speak exhorting and admonishing the crowd seated and listening, sorry not sure where I saw it.
He also told them "I remember your faces so you better do it."

icebreaker

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 1:06 pm
There does seem to be some mistrust. At least on Twitter.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 1:07 pm
What about Blacks demanding whites kneel to them and apologize for crimes they did
not commit?

Cheiny

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 1:20 pm
monkeymamma wrote:
Is it true that the black protesters were asking that each white protester give 10 dollars to a black protester? And that the black protester was saying that whites should get used to giving up their property because that is the plan for the future? I read that somewhere but cant find the article or verify if its true.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all. Democrat leaders have said they agree with the idea of reparations, dismantling the police, and have long ago said free education, free health care etc. should be given to ILLEGAL immigrants, so do you doubt they’ll agree to give it to every black person too. Anything to pander for votes....

Cheiny

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 1:22 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
What about Blacks demanding whites kneel to them and apologize for crimes they did
not commit?

How about washing and kissing blacks’ feet to apologize for racism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeOAkd7WRm0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbDhZeafWK4
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics