Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
1-2 line meaningful Thank You Note, TEACHER

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 2:28 am
I always struggle with what to write for end of the year Thank you cards For teachers.

I’ll be giving each teacher a $200 tip and would like to add something sweet, short to the point and meaningful.

P.S. of you are a teacher do you enjoy getting cards that have a whole Megillah or is a card with less words but more meaningful more appreciated?

Kiwi13

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 2:38 am
Write from the heart. Teachers did a LOT this year - tell them what meant the most to you and your family. :-) And that's a very generous tip I'm sure will be very appreciated!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 2:44 am
I think that personal is even more important than meaningful.

Here's a sample template:

Dear _____,

We want to express our gratitude for what you did for ______ this year.

We noticed real growth in his/her _________, and he/she was always so excited for _________. Reading/seeing/seeing the latest ________ was a real highlight of our week/our Shabbos table.

We especially appreciated how you handled this crisis. Knowing that _______ would continue was much-needed stability for _________. I'm sure it wasn't easy, but know that your hard work did not go unnoticed.

Thank you for your incredible dedication and creativity/care/understanding.

With sincere appreciation,
The ________ Family

Kiwi13

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 2:46 am
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:

Dear _____,

We noticed real growth in his/her _________, and he/she was always so excited for _________. Reading/seeing/seeing the latest ________ was a real highlight of our week/our Shabbos table.

We especially appreciated how you handled this crisis. Knowing that _______ would continue was much-needed stability for _________. I'm sure it wasn't easy, but know that your hard work did not go unnoticed.

The ________ Family

This is amazing!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 8:55 am
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:

Dear _____,

The ________ Family

Thank you!! I like this a lot and will def use it and add things from my heart to it as well. Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette