Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
American Idol 7
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

greenfire

Post Fri, Feb 15 2008, 1:06 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:
I honestly don't think David Archuletta is all that great. A cutie, sure, but not the best singer. And Josiah---- I just HATED the fake British accent. I felt for his plight, but he didn't deserve to make the top 24 in my opinion.

totally agree with you on the Josiah ... cute, couldn't sing it out ... was a bit too full of himself - despite his silly crying - and fake british accent that simon fell for ... Nervous

there is one I really really like - that I want to win ... but not so great with remembering names ... maybe next week ... What

chayitty

Post Fri, Feb 15 2008, 3:35 pm
I couldnt understand y jusuiha made it through at all I didnt like him from the beging but I did feel bad for him.....I cant really see whos really good until they do atleast one performing show so will soon see...

anon

Post Fri, Feb 15 2008, 4:03 pm
The reason that there's real talent this year is because it's not just your girl/boy next door who auditioned. A lot of the contestants this year already have agents, records...they've already been out in the music industry but never made it big. At least according to the "votefortheworst" article that I posted above.

MrsLeo

Post Thu, Feb 21 2008, 9:31 pm
So what does everyone think of the people that got voted off tonight?

MrsLeo

Post Thu, Feb 21 2008, 9:46 pm
I think the 2 guy that went was a good choice but I didnt agree with getting rid of Amy. I think she was pretty good.
What do u think?

amother

Post Fri, Feb 22 2008, 8:05 am
I actually thought that JoAnn was pretty good, and was sad to see her go.

Do you think all the crying by the other contestans was fake??

chayitty

Post Sun, Feb 24 2008, 1:12 am
I download the stuff so I still didnt watch the girls but I saw the boys and who got voted off.....I reallt think david archlta is adorable I so wanna pinch his cheecks...that skinny lil.dude really wasnt that good....he toaly needed a tan...like simon said

square_peg

Post Sun, Feb 24 2008, 3:27 pm
chayitty wrote:
I like the 16yr old with the haorse voice(dont know his name)..I also like that guy that sang 2nd by hollywood week...atleast this year they have some pretty faces....

Thats David Archelleta (I spelled his last name wrong, I know.

square_peg

Post Sun, Feb 24 2008, 3:29 pm
MrsLeo wrote:
I think the 2 guy that went was a good choice but I didnt agree with getting rid of Amy. I think she was pretty good.
What do u think?

Amy was bad. I nearly fell asleep

square_peg

Post Sun, Feb 24 2008, 3:33 pm
I think Michael Johns and David Archulleta will make it far. Girls - Alaina Whitaker and that Asian girl..

chayitty

Post Sun, Feb 24 2008, 4:38 pm
ok im goiing to watch the girls know and ill put in my own 2 sense in about 2 hrs.....

chayitty

Post Sun, Feb 24 2008, 6:15 pm
amy was very boring...I like aliana shes cute...ialso I like asiah..I think thats her name

Mishie

Post Mon, Feb 25 2008, 3:07 am

Last edited by Mishie on Wed, May 21 2008, 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

chayitty

Post Mon, Feb 25 2008, 9:00 am
u have to have azurues...check it up on google
once u have that downloaded...u go to mininova.com...search for wateva u want..andt download it with azurues

Mishie

Post Mon, Feb 25 2008, 12:58 pm
Is mininova like SuperNova?

Last edited by Mishie on Wed, May 21 2008, 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

MrsLeo

Post Mon, Feb 25 2008, 1:39 pm
Mishie wrote:
Is mininova like SuperNova?
I know ppl. who use it.

No its not the same. Mininova and the like have torrents that you download and from those torrents you download the video (or whatever you are downloading) from other people who are downloading it and as you download you are also sending it out to others, its called p2p.
btw, I use isohunt.com and what it does is, it searches all the other sites for you so you dont have to go to a few sites to find what you want. I almost always found what I wanted on there and also I use bitcomet not azurues, it might be faster so check it out.

Yakira

Post Mon, Feb 25 2008, 7:49 pm
We use bitcomet and either mininova or thepiratebay.org. BTW, torrentz also searches through multiple torrent sites for what you are looking for.

chayitty

Post Wed, Feb 27 2008, 12:06 pm
I just watched the male peformers and I cant get over david archulta...hes really adorable...and sings so well
and how about david herndaz...he was really good this week

mandksima

Post Wed, Feb 27 2008, 12:09 pm
I watch it all on www.youtube.com when everyone is sleeping and I also should be.
Search for American Idol 7 and then look for most recent. Some clips are individuals, some are the whole show with comments from the judges.
Have fun watching!

MrsLeo

Post Wed, Feb 27 2008, 2:22 pm
chayitty wrote:
I just watched the male peformers and I cant get over david archulta...hes really adorable...and sings so well
and how about david herndaz...he was really good this week

I agree, I think they are the 2 best guys.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics