Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Exact # of NEW covid + in monsey since Fri

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 10:57 am
This is response to all the posters saying that in places that were hard hit, such as monsey, brooklyn, lakewood etc there are "no new cases at all".
I just looked up rockland county's stats.
For Monsey and Spring Valley alone (meaning I did not include new city, suffern, nanuet, hillburn etc etc)-for the zipcodes of 10952 (monsey) and 10977 (spring valley), there were 22 new positive cases between friday 6/12 and monday 6/15.

22 new cases is not "the virus is gone".
And thats not to mention all the people who arent feeling well but not testing.

There were 4624 cases on friday, and 4646 casea on monday. 22 new cases in only monsey and spring valley

Blessing1

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 11:01 am
Newly tested positive doesn't mean new cases. People need to test negative to get back to work and people are still testing positive that had the virus months ago.

soap suds

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 11:17 am
You're right. 22 is not "the virus is gone" but it's also far from "the virus is still rampant, it's pekuach nefesh to walk on the street without a mask".

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 1:15 pm
Yes, there are new cases but very few.

I know someone in Monroe who got it 3 weeks ago. had it pretty hard. Didn't want to go to hospital. Hatzalah helped them with oxygen and visited often to check on them.

And imas here keep saying no one in Monroe got it since Pesach..

momof2+?

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 2:59 pm
Op, where did you get this info from? I would love to look up the stats for Lakewood.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics