Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
13 yr old daughter bothered by hair down there...
Previous  1  2

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 8:14 pm
FWIW, pubic hair actually helps prevent infection and it certainly isn’t cleaner. I would hope civilized people bathe enough so that cleanliness isn’t an issue.

Hairlessness or very hairless is a style and it did indeed become popularized because of p*orn. Until then women trimmed hairs escaping when they wore revealing bathing suits but no one felt the need to do anything with the actual pubic hairs.

Infections., pubic hair serves a protective function by trapping pathogens that could otherwise enter your body. Removing pubic hair may therefore make a person more susceptible to common infections, such as UTIs, vaginitis, and yeast infections.

amother
Vermilion

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 9:58 pm
If she is sensory, I would let her wax but leave a strip down the middle that can be trimmed. That way it will prevent issues that completely hairless causes.

If she starts now, by the time she marries she wont need to wax that often.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 4:27 am
thanks everyone I am not looking to start her on shaving or waxing I was wondering if there is a cream to soften the hair and make it more tolerable, I have never shaved down there and my husband is fine thank you Smile im just trying to make growing up a little easier for her she has not boyfriend bh and was wondering if trimming or a cream to soften would help as I leave mine as is with an occasional trim here or there
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children