Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Toddler sneakers

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 3:25 pm
Hi!
I always buy shoes in person for my kid, to ensure that I get a good fit but now when stores were closed and I was limited budget I bought a pair of sneakers for her online. We waited for over 2 weeks for them to come and we both love them, only issue is I ordered an 11 and she's a 10. My husband suggested taking them to a shoe repair to cut an insole to fit her. Anyone have experience with that? Would that work?
Finding an open shoe maker and schlepping there with her would be a hassle just to be told no.
I can also resell the shoe to a neighbor or try to get the store to take them back, but then I'm left without sneakers again and TG daycamp is starting soon.
Thanks.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 3:29 pm
WHy cant you return the wrong size and buy the right size? Having him wear shoes that are an entire size too big is a terrible idea (remember that kids often grow in half sizes at this age) he needs shoes that fit.

I ordered from stride rite and it took just over a week to come.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 7:05 pm
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
WHy cant you return the wrong size and buy the right size? Having him wear shoes that are an entire size too big is a terrible idea (remember that kids often grow in half sizes at this age) he needs shoes that fit.

I ordered from stride rite and it took just over a week to come.

They didn't have it in her size. I didn't find anything in her size with free shipping that I liked.
I may try StrideRite or Hoo.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics