Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Weight gain

realwomen

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 9:45 pm
Hi all. I am having a tough night so I would like to get it out as well as hear any tips. Thanks I’m advance.

I have always been skinny my whole life (yes I worked to make sure I stayed skinny, I didn’t just eat what I want). Since I got married 7+ months ago I have gained weight - some I know is natural but some is crazy. I have recently gone off Birth control and I seem to keep gaining as well as getting bloated. I feel so gross, so embarrassed because everyone thinks I’m pregnant, and unhappy. I know weight is not everything but I am working out everyday and it’s not helping. Any tips to manage hormone weight gain? (I’m assuming that’s what it is)

lamplighter

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 9:49 pm
How long has it been that your trying?
It may drop after a few weeks.
In general hormonal weight tends to drop faster with low carb eating. Exercise will not lose the weight, itll just make you more fit.
Weight is 90% what you eat and maybe 10% movement

realwomen

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 9:51 pm
lamplighter wrote:
How long has it been that your trying?
It may drop after a few weeks.
In general hormonal weight tends to drop faster with low carb eating. Exercise will not lose the weight, itll just make you more fit.
Weight is 90% what you eat and maybe 10% movement

It’s been 2 months of working out just about every night and 2 weeks of extra watching what I eat (I always watch myself)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise