Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Anyone else seriously considering moving to israel??
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 7:07 am
YES - to the thread title question

imasoftov

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 8:41 am
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
... Perhaps totalitarianism thru 5G ...

Globus: First bids submitted for Israel's 5G tender

imasoftov

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 8:48 am
DrMom wrote:
Cannibalism?

Zehava

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 8:49 am
2gether, that might hold true when a fire isn't burning under one's feet. It's NOT true now. The U.S. is a powder keg waiting to explode. Perhaps killer hornets "heading" eastward (or more likely manipulated). Perhaps Antifa. Perhaps totalitarianism thru 5G and chips. Perhaps crashing economy. Perhaps Arizona FEMA camps force-shared with ex-jailbirds and ISIS on pretext of covid quarantine, and with zero food provided. Ever hear of cannibalism in such situations? Perhaps all the above AND MORE. Can't you see the handwriting on the wall? Don't you realize how utterly diabolical the Deep-State, advised by the sitra achra is? For crying out loud! Crying

Aliyah won’t cure schizophrenia
And the only country I know that uses chips is Israel.

banana123

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 8:54 am
Zehava wrote:
And the only country I know that uses chips is Israel.

Israel doesn't use chips. I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

imasoftov

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 8:57 am
... Don't you realize how utterly diabolical the Deep-State ...

More bad news for you:

Zehava

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 8:57 am
banana123 wrote:
Israel doesn't use chips. I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

Heard firsthand that they inserted chips into people’s phones to track whether they were keeping to quarantine

Success10

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 9:01 am
I'm no techie, but they used technology that was already installed in people's phones, they didn't install tracking devices. The technology was always there, but it's reserved for terrorist type situations. They decided, at first, to treat Covid like terrorism. They've since chilled out and they are no longer tracking people's movements from what I understand.

Zehava

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 9:03 am
Success10 wrote:
I'm no techie, but they used technology that was already installed in people's phones, they didn't install tracking devices. The technology was always there, but it's reserved for terrorist type situations. They decided, at first, to treat Covid like terrorism. They've since chilled out and they are no longer tracking people's movements from what I understand.

They are with people coming in from abroad

Iymnok

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 9:04 am
Zehava wrote:

Who use Israeli phones/plans.

Rappel

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 9:18 am
Zehava wrote:
Heard firsthand that they inserted chips into people’s phones to track whether they were keeping to quarantine

No dear. Every cell phone produced these days has a GPS element to it. Any hacker could get a read on your phone and track you through that. It's normally illegal, but the Shin Bet was authorized to track the general population for the sake of Corona, without any warrants etc. That emergency authorization ended a few days ago.

Rappel

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 9:21 am
Zehava wrote:

It won't? LOL Darn, now I'll need a better solution

Imasoftov - you made my day.

Success10

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 9:28 am
Conspiracy theories aside, Israel is always on the lookout for terrorism, much more so, and much more efficiently than the US. Most of us who are not involved in terrorism appreciate this. But if someone would be trying to escape a lack of privacy, or "Big Brother", Israel might not be the best place to run to.

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 9:35 am
OP, to answer your question , yes. I’m strongly considering it. I also am concerned about my kids adjusting and the financial aspect. My DH and I were discussing it last night. My DH thinks my older kids (who will be over 18) will choose not to come with us and will prefer to stay in the US. I really need to consider each one of my kids and whether we can do this as a family or not. I wish I made this decision when they were still little. But it’s definitely on my mind and we talk about it.

Zehava

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:01 am
Success10 wrote:
Conspiracy theories aside, Israel is always on the lookout for terrorism, much more so, and much more efficiently than the US. Most of us who are not involved in terrorism appreciate this. But if someone would be trying to escape a lack of privacy, or "Big Brother", Israel might not be the best place to run to.

Are you telling me some of us are involved in terrorism?

Success10

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:12 am
Zehava wrote:

Hiding

No, I think that came out wrong.

chanchy123

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:16 am
Zehava wrote:

Huh?
Phones were tracked in order to trace people who were exposed to Covid. Anyone who was a verified covid carrier had their phone tracked and people who were in close proximity to them got a notice they had to be quarantined.
Nothing to do with terrorism.

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:52 am
Zehava wrote:
No, they are not.
This whole chips thing was taken out of context, completely out of context.

Ridethewaves

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 5:50 pm
Gosh am I the only one that thought about fries? Whenever I start reading conspiracy type convo which may even partly be factually correct my brain shuts down into HaShem is in charge mode..and fries apparently. Chips Hebrew=fries English

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 5:57 pm
2gether, that might hold true when a fire isn't burning under one's feet. It's NOT true now. The U.S. is a powder keg waiting to explode. Perhaps killer hornets "heading" eastward (or more likely manipulated). Perhaps Antifa. Perhaps totalitarianism thru 5G and chips. Perhaps crashing economy. Perhaps Arizona FEMA camps force-shared with ex-jailbirds and ISIS on pretext of covid quarantine, and with zero food provided. Ever hear of cannibalism in such situations? Perhaps all the above AND MORE. Can't you see the handwriting on the wall? Don't you realize how utterly diabolical the Deep-State, advised by the sitra achra is? For crying out loud! Crying

Please take your tinfoil hat off. Your brain needs oxygen.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions