Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
JKHA/RKYHS

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 6:31 am
Hi, we are thinking of moving and switching schools for our daughter (going into 6th grade). Does anyone send to Kushner and can tell me a little about it? We went to look at the school a few times a while back and my daughter loved it. We wouldn't be moving so close to the school, so it would be a bit of a commute for her on the bus, but I think she would be able to handle it. If she were younger, I don't think I would even consider a commute for her. For those that send here, are you happy with the school? I know that hashgafa wise, they are a little more to the left, but we are very much ok with that.
Thank you for your responses!

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 6:40 am
I did not send there (because I live in Teaneck and sent to Noam/Frisch, not because I didn't select the school). Some of DD's best friends went there. Her friends were very happy. Seemed to get a great education, and her friends at least, were very menchlich kids with nice middot.

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 8:48 am
We do not send there because it is too far away for us, but others in our community do. Everyone seems very happy with the quality of education and the students' experience. Sorry, I don't have any specific info for you, but it seems like a solid MO school.

cnc

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 8:49 am
I know many people that send there and and are very happy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics