Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Vacation rental in Toms River

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 11:23 am
Hiya!
I’m looking for a short term rental in Toms River for this summer- preferably with a pool. Any leads?!
Thanks so much!
(ETA- I’m thinking a week or two)

doctorima

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 11:31 am
Good luck! You can check the Masa U'matan online (http://masaumatan.com/MasaRentals.pdf), but there are very few available with a pool, and they are quite expensive. I saw one a few weeks ago for $8000 a month, minimum 2 months. Without a pool, you may have a little more luck.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 11:33 am
doctorima wrote:
Good luck! You can check the Masa U'matan online (http://masaumatan.com/MasaRentals.pdf), but there are very few available with a pool, and they are quite expensive. I saw one a few weeks ago for $8000 a month, minimum 2 months. Without a pool, you may have a little more luck.

Yeah- I got a quote for 16k! Full summer

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 11:39 am
If you do rent a house in Toms River, please be very nice to the neighbors. I recently moved into the neighborhood, and my neighbors hate me because of the previous vacation renters. We have to live here and get along with these people.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 11:42 am
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
If you do rent a house in Toms River, please be very nice to the neighbors. I recently moved into the neighborhood, and my neighbors hate me because of the previous vacation renters. We have to live here and get along with these people.

Oh my! That sounds awful. I’m a “keep to myself” kind of person. Is that ok? It’s hard to know. I’ve been to some vacation spots where the neighbors take umbrage to that and want you to be neighborly while some don’t. I’m a rather private quiet person so that’s hard for me though I do make the effort.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 11:43 am
In any case- it seems to be out of my price range!

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 12:02 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Oh my! That sounds awful. I’m a “keep to myself” kind of person. Is that ok? It’s hard to know. I’ve been to some vacation spots where the neighbors take umbrage to that and want you to be neighborly while some don’t. I’m a rather private quiet person so that’s hard for me though I do make the effort.

Apparently one vacation renter had 80 kids in what is now my backyard. I have an acre, but I’m having a hard time imagining the noise.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 12:04 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
Apparently one vacation renter had 80 kids in what is now my backyard. I have an acre, but I’m having a hard time imagining the noise.

Oh! I would hate having that near me as well. I totally understand.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics