Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Catskills/upstate destinations

israeli83

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:50 pm
My family and I never really went on a family vacation! We’ve only done local trips. My kids are now old enough and I’d love to plan a short vacation, especially after being at home for so long! I’ve been to the once Catskills when I was younger and stayed at a kosher hotel. I rather rent a summer house or cabin, if possible with a private pool. Any idea how to find a place? Also, what do you do about kosher food? Do you bring food with you? Is there any areas with supermarkets not far away? Which destinations would you recommend for a family that is tasking a vacation for the very first time (and really needs it!!) we would probably just stay for 3 nights.

Thank you!!!

doctorima

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 11:25 pm
For 3 nights, it will be easiest just to bring food with you, since it's a short ride, and the rental will have a refrigerator and freezer. If you forget something, there's always the local grocery store. To find a place, try Reserve Kosher, AirBNB, and VRBO.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics