Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Aerodigestive clinic in Boston

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 3:56 pm
Does anyone have experience with this clinic ? Or has had a good experience with a clinic like this elsewhere ? We are looking for help for our son who is now 14 months old . He was born prematurely and has some pretty complex digestive issues as well as breathing difficulties . The feeding therapist / speech pathologist we work with recommended an aero digestive clinic and I wanted some more info on this...
we are looking for a place that will listen to us as parents and will work practically to find solutions , vs a very very medical setting that will just run a bunch of tests that may not be appropriate for the situation .

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 5:05 pm
No experience particularly with aerodigestive in Boston, though we’ve met with ent & pulm there. Look into cinci too as they’re supposed to be great in this area.
Good luck

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 5:11 pm
I just took a look at the their team and wanted to add that we saw Reza Rahbar (ENT who is on this team) and we found him to be a very experienced, approachable Dr. I didn’t like the pulm we saw but she’s not on this list. We were highly recommended Debra Boyer, but was impossible to get an appointment then.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics