Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO Women Cotton/Spandex 3/4 or long sleeve crewneck t shirt

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 6:59 pm
Which stores sell women Cotton/Spandex 3/4 or long sleeve crewneck t shirt, that are good quality, and dont shrink or fade?

Elfrida

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 7:10 pm
Not a store, but the t-shirts I order from Landsend fit that description perfectly. They are also one of the few t-shirts with a high enough neckline that I don't have to bother with a shell underneath.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 7:30 pm
Elfrida wrote:
Not a store, but the t-shirts I order from Landsend fit that description perfectly. They are also one of the few t-shirts with a high enough neckline that I don't have to bother with a shell underneath.

I had been thinking of getting these t-shirts. I'm concerned about shrinkage bc they're cotton. Do you hang dry them or put them in a machine dryer?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 8:19 pm
Elfrida wrote:

https://www.landsend.com/produ.....44967

These are the only ones on Lands End that are made of Cotton Spandex , but some reviews say theyre see through. Are these the ones you bought?

Frumwithallergies

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 10:29 pm
I buy the 24/7 shirts. I don't have a link.

smss

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 12:08 am
Esteez. Also on Amazon with free shipping. Look for the "relaxed fit layering shell". It fits like a t-shirt, not like a shell.

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 8:21 am
Junees

Elfrida

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 8:27 am
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
I had been thinking of getting these t-shirts. I'm concerned about shrinkage bc they're cotton. Do you hang dry them or put them in a machine dryer?

I don't have a dryer. I hang everything. I don't remember any of them shrinking.

Elfrida

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 8:31 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
https://www.landsend.com/products/womens-lightweight-fitted-long-sleeve-crewneck-t-shirt/id_315186?attributes=7674,8063,43213,43307,43322,43381,43870,44049,44068,44256,44967

These are the only ones on Lands End that are made of Cotton Spandex , but some reviews say theyre see through. Are these the ones you bought?

I didn't need any new ones this year, but that looks like what I've bought in the past. I haven't found any of them to go transparent, but it could happen with the paler colours. From preference, I tend to buy bright colours, and I've never had them go transparent.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries