Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Tampa, FL
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 11:01 am
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
Just FYI, I've been to Tampa a few times and the weather was terribly hot. I've been there in the past in November and April, and the heat and humidity were awful both times. Some people don't mind the heat but I couldn't take it.

Thanks for pointing that out. Are you saying in November the heat and humidity is awful? I hate the heat and cant live in a climate that's hot year-round.

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 11:51 pm
Does anyone have any updates info on the community in Tampa? Maybe a brochure ?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 9:27 am
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
Just FYI, I've been to Tampa a few times and the weather was terribly hot. I've been there in the past in November and April, and the heat and humidity were awful both times. Some people don't mind the heat but I couldn't take it.

Is it as humid as miami? For some reason I thought it was a drop nicer....if it’s the same, then it’s off the table for me- I get migraines from the humidity :-(

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:49 am
I got this from the florida2021 chassidish community... for those of you who are interested.

WELCOME! NEW CHASSIDISHE COMMUNITY IN TAMPA BAY, FLORIDA

We would like to inform the public that this project is seriously underway, and we are in the final steps of our negotiations with developers and local county officials to ensure the newcomers, the most economical, and efficient “Relocation to Florida”!

Underway with developer is:

A development with 2,500 homes (mix of townhouses, 40 lot, 50 lot, 60 lot single family homes) available to be completed by Pesach 2021.

We are working to finalize Exact Homes Cost and Design to include kosher kitchen, pesach kitchen, proper dining room, etc

Public facilities, Main Shul, small shuls, Mikva, School and Cheder. All within the community.
(as for the school and cheder, Limudei Kodesh will be in Yiddish and Limudei Chol will be at mandatory state level, as receiving funds from private school scholarships, as Step-Up program)

Shopping Center catered to our needs will be part of this community as well. (opportunities available)

Underway with local and state officials is:

Substantial financial assistance for first time homebuyers and primary residence buyers are being made available from local county and state officials.

Starting a business, or Relocating an existing business, purchasing grants, payroll grants, and many business-related incentives are available. Additional Incentives for E-Commerce businesses.

We have secured with Local businesses and philanthropists many good paying positions, employment opportunities, as well as small business opportunities for the self starter.

Relocating to Florida will be at an unbelievable cost, at under $30,000.00. (Down payment and moving included)

Please call or email us to set up an appointment.
We request only serious participants to book appointments as time is limited.

Email: floridamove2021@gmail.com
Residential Homes appointments call: 718-854-1217
Business Opportunities appointments call: 718-854-1217

Thank you,

Malka Taussig
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics