Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
How to deal with delusional anti vaxer?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 9:45 am
No talking about me behind my back. Wink

On Imamother everyone gets to choose how much they want to share. Purple, you basically outed yourself with your first post with all those very specific details, and then you chose to confirm my guess. Your choice. I am choosing not to out myself even as Aubergine, and I retain that right. I'm sorry that you don't like it, and that you think it's not fair but everyone gets to make their own choices (very apt for this thread...)

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 9:52 am
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
No talking about me behind my back. Wink

On Imamother everyone gets to choose how much they want to share. Purple, you basically outed yourself with your first post with all those very specific details, and then you chose to confirm my guess. Your choice. I am choosing not to out myself even as Aubergine, and I retain that right. I'm sorry that you don't like it, and that you think it's not fair but everyone gets to make their own choices (very apt for this thread...)

I have an acquaintance on ima who is very very obvious. She posts too much personal info under screen name.
I have never told her that because I don't want to out myself, and don't want her to know I'm on ima. (I'm embarrassed.)

I won't talk behind your back. I'll speak to you directly.
I think, in my vnsho,
It's really not nice to lead purple on and on, and then not admit to who you are. It's like playing cat and mouse.
If I were purple, if he very hurt and distrustful of the few relatives I have that could be aubergine.

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 10:02 am
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
I have an acquaintance on ima who is very very obvious. She posts too much personal info under screen name.
I have never told her that because I don't want to out myself, and don't want her to know I'm on ima. (I'm embarrassed.)

I won't talk behind your back. I'll speak to you directly.
I think, in my vnsho,
It's really not nice to lead purple on and on, and then not admit to who you are. It's like playing cat and mouse.
If I were purple, if he very hurt and distrustful of the few relatives I have that could be aubergine.

I'm sorry, I didn't sign a contract here. Purple let herself be led on, and I said right away that I'm not saying who I am. It was her choice to post obvious details in the first place, and to continue playing the game even when it was clearly one-sided.

You made the choice to not tell your relative because you don't want to out yourself. Me personally, I'd prefer if someone would let me know that they know who I am and that I was posting too much info. Everyone is different, and in the anonymous world of the internet, everyone deals with the fallout of their choices.

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 10:11 am
I'm still trying to figure out what 5 wheels are? Scratching Head

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 10:53 am
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
Me! Fun to read, but when/if you call your relative and say, we're you aubergine, she should be honest!!!!

Otherwise very unnerving.

What kind of relative is she?
Unless she was joking?

I agree, but knowing what she knows, she’ll probably make a traight face and deny the fact that I know who she is.
She is a cousin. Not joking

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 10:54 am
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out what 5 wheels are? Scratching Head

A private cousins joke!

amother
Aubergine

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 9:58 am
Hi cousin! For some reason I reminded myself about this thread and came on here to see if you're still here. Hi Feel free to ignore.

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 10:03 am
Hi cousin! For some reason I reminded myself about this thread and came on here to see if you're still here. Hi Feel free to ignore.

HUH is there a MITT on here?

amother
Glitter

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 10:07 am
I didnt read the whole thread. My parents are anti vax and theyre NORMAL. They wont tell me what to do with my kids to vax or no vax. My mil is so so pro vax she called me up you better vaccinate if you know whats good for you...
Its a personality thing its not all about being pro or anti vax

amother
Aubergine

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 10:09 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:

I suggest reading through the whole thread...

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 10:12 am
I suggest reading through the whole thread...

No time, is that a yes or a no?

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 10:17 am
OK read the thread, that's a no.
I knew it couldn't be.
Was barely breathing over this.

amother
Iris

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 10:18 am
how bout you and everyone stays in their own lane

I remind myself we are all people all yidden with different opinions

someone is not a pro vaxxer or anti vaxer
rather people with different opinions on this topic
find a place to connect of mutual agreement perhaps on a different topic

Ahavas b'hinam

amother
Purple

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 11:19 am

I am. I know why you’re reminding yourself of this thread. He needs a refua shelaima asap!

amother
Aubergine

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 12:47 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
I am. I know why you’re reminding yourself of this thread. He needs a refua shelaima asap!

I know...

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 1:15 pm
I recently learned the term "tush cousins" which means that two people share cousins but are not actually cousins to each other. Is that the issue here?

amother
Cobalt

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 1:17 pm
I find the thread title very offensive. Either you are calling all people who have not taken the covid vax delusional or you are calling someone with a mental health disorder delusional instead of saying she has bpd or other such illness.

In any case, she has problems that are larger than vaccines, messaging privately and being so narrow focused that it is all the time activism to the exclusion of social norms should not be shamed or made fun of. No reason to treat her differently than others who get excessive and pester others in the group, topic nonwithstanding.

amother
Amber

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 6:22 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:

What's a MITT?

Crookshanks

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 6:23 pm
Just read this thread. It's about Covid vax or regular anti vax OP?

amother
Aubergine

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 6:27 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I recently learned the term "tush cousins" which means that two people share cousins but are not actually cousins to each other. Is that the issue here?

No. Amother Purple and I are actual first cousins. Another first cousin of ours is sick with cancer and needs a big yeshua.
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics