Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Teen u/w issue [TMI]

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 7:12 am
This is a very sensitive issue, hence the anonymity, but I really hope someone can shed light on this.

The underpants of 15 year old DS have been showing up rather dirty in the laundry. After a while I brought it up and he said he'd be more careful. They were stained already, so I never really noticed the issue too much but they were really awful so I just bought him a new batch of underwear. Lo and behold, they're dirty again. I know it's a sensitive issue but I felt it's important we resolve the issue so I brought it up and he reassured me that he's wiping properly and (sorry for TMI) that the tissues are clean before he gets out of the bathroom.

What's going on?

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 7:15 am
Following. Same issue here.

malki2

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 10:37 am
1. He probably thinks that he’s wiping properly, but may not actually be. He’s probably missing some areas. I would suggest either wet wipes, or, even better, a cleansing bottle (like the ones that the hospital gives you after a baby).
2. He could be delaying using the facilities, causing the urge to eliminate to come up later in the day. He should train himself to use the facilities at the same time each day, preferably in the morning after he wakes up. Then, he can also shower afterwards, ensuring that he is clean for the rest of the day.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics