Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Where’s the outrage?
Previous  1  2  3

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 10:58 am
Before Welfare, the out-of-wedlock birth of African-Americans was less than 25%.

After Welfare, today, the out of wedlock birth of African-Americans is nearly 80% !

Before Welfare, the crime rate in black neighborhoods was only slightly higher than
white neighborhoods. But Democrats introduced Welfare which got rid of black fathers
and this is the result.

exaustedmom

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 10:59 am
leah233 wrote:
You can argue about why but the bottom line is and always has been, that liberal policies being implemented equals increase in crime and murder. The more liberal the more crime and the more murder.

Take it or leave it.

If you care about lives (black or white) vote conservative.

I quite agree with you. The proof is clear. When a city is run by a democrat mayor crime and quality of life is horrific.

fleetwood

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 11:06 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Before Welfare, the out-of-wedlock birth of African-Americans was less than 25%.

After Welfare, today, the out of wedlock birth of African-Americans is nearly 80% !

Before Welfare, the crime rate in black neighborhoods was only slightly higher than
white neighborhoods. But Democrats introduced Welfare which got rid of black fathers
and this is the result.

If welfare got rid of black fathers how do mom's get pregnant?

exaustedmom

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 11:08 am
fleetwood wrote:

She is talking about FATHERS not sperm donors

aliavi

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 12:08 pm
ora_43 wrote:
There are approximately 200 cases of white-on-black murder in the US per year. Look at the FBI database, you can find murder statistics by race there.

I'm not saying there are 200 cases of white-on-black murder motivated by race. I'm guessing most of those murders are between criminals, just like most murders in general.

I agree with your summary. FWIW, the FBI database that I’ve seen quoted here has largely been seen as misleading. You can google for a complete explanation but the classifications are faulty particularly with under reporting of black crime. Anyone that identifies as any sort of mixed race like Latino is excluded from statistics on blacks. I think it’s referenced on Ima often because it’s easy to google and would seem to be reliable as part of the FBI. Unfortunately the FBI is also political with appointees which skew facts. Google by Google Scholar for the full critique of the FBI database.

ora_43

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 12:22 pm
exaustedmom wrote:
She is talking about FATHERS not sperm donors

'Unmarried' is not the same as 'nothing but a sperm donor.' Most black fathers who aren't living with their children's mothers are still involved with their kids - eating meals together, speaking to them regularly, playing together, helping with homework...

Also note that rate of coresidence are much higher than rates of marriage. IOW a lot of couples live together, with their kids, without being married.

CDC report on fatherhood

I'm all for couples being married before having kids, but don't confuse marriage and parenting.

ora_43

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 12:36 pm
exaustedmom wrote:
I quite agree with you. The proof is clear. When a city is run by a democrat mayor crime and quality of life is horrific.

Democratic mayors are in charge of notoriously awful cities such as Denver, Charlotte, Boise, Dallas...

You can read more about them here:
The 10 Best Cities in the US

gamanit

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 2:25 pm
fleetwood wrote:

She said father, not baby daddy. These men usually don't dedicate enough of their mindshare let alone their time to be deserving of the title father. I've worked with a few black women and their children's biological fathers were mostly a footnote in their lives, not playing any significant role. They're great mothers but no one is superwoman and the community is clearly suffering from the current welfare set up. There is no clear path to the middle class and middle class is not a bed of roses either at the moment with the huge cost of insurance.

Cheiny

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 4:24 pm
ora_43 wrote:
Clearly this isn't a "white on black crime" issue, there are hundreds of cases a year in which a white person murders a black person and it barely makes the news. The issue is police on black crime.

Which statistically happens less than one percent of the time they have interactions with blacks.

Cheiny

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 4:25 pm
Double post

Last edited by Cheiny on Wed, Jun 24 2020, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cheiny

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 4:27 pm
ora_43 wrote:
Quote:
It's important to make known the fact that the biggest threat to black people- is other black people.

You're missing my point.

Why are black people so at risk? Why is it that just 5 years ago, a black person was more than 4x as likely to be the victim of murder than a white person? Because police are not preventing the murder of black people.

Oh gosh. No words!! Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It

Cheiny

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 4:28 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

Especially since they get more money for each child they have.

aliavi wrote:
Violent crime. Whites commit white collar crime (no pun intended) against other whites at higher rates.

Bending over backwards to be pc. Can't Believe It

dancingqueen

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 4:47 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

and this is the result.

Are you in favor of getting rid of welfare, even if many frum communities benefit from it?

dancingqueen

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 6:38 pm
Cheiny wrote:
This totally puts the lie to the phony agenda of the black lives matter agenda. They couldn’t care less about the much more prevalent black on black violent crime; they are completely silent on it. it only suits their agenda when they can feign outrage at police on black brutality which occurs statistically at less than one percent of the time in police interactions with blacks. And of course we don’t discuss the fact that blacks statistically are involved in a majority of crimes and that’s the reason police have more interaction with them in the first place.

But hey, why waste a golden opportunity to make demands and try to take over, with accusations of racism lobbed at anyone who dares oppose them? And let’s take down some statues while we’re at it too; especially since their democrat leaders are supporting them at every turn in their transparent attempt to pander for votes.

Alderman, former officer on deadly weekend in Chicago: 'Where is the outrage?'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/.....trage

This type of post is so tone deaf. A beautiful young boy is dead. And for the record I’m sad about it. Violence against children is one of my hot button issues. But it’s clear that you don’t care much about him, and you’re just using him to put down “dems” and let us know what you think about the “black community”. It’s pretty tasteless imho.

Cheiny

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 7:56 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
This type of post is so tone deaf. A beautiful young boy is dead. And for the record I’m sad about it. Violence against children is one of my hot button issues. But it’s clear that you don’t care much about him, and you’re just using him to put down “dems” and let us know what you think about the “black community”. It’s pretty tasteless imho.

Ridiculous. By your reasoning the alderman couldn’t care less about children either, riggght? Typical liberal selective assumptions.

aliavi

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 1:26 am
Cheiny wrote:
Bending over backwards to be pc. Can't Believe It

There’s nothing backwards to my post. If I said it differently, something like since whites overwhelming have the majority of white collar jobs due to the lowlife black culture, whites are committing non violent crimes while blacks who aren’t educated and or employed are involved with violent crimes it would be a charged statement that you couldn’t say was pc but it wouldn’t change the facts. There is more black on black violent crime than white on black violent crime. There is also more white on white white collar crime than black on white white collar crime. My post addressed that.

I’m not typically referred to as pc IRL. 😉

ora_43

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 1:38 am
Cheiny wrote:
Oh gosh. No words!! Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It

What a helpful response Rolling Eyes . You really cleared things up, there.

Seriously: assuming the existence of a would-be murderer, who do you think should be preventing that person from killing people? Who is responsible for making sure people can be safe in their own homes? You think it's absurd to suggest the police should be responsible... ok, a bit odd IMHO, but leaving that aside who should it be?

When it comes to black criminals attacking Jews in NYC, you said it was De Blasio's job to stop it. Which I agree with, FTR. So why would it be any different when it comes to black criminals attacking innocent black people?

Alternative

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 2:58 am
dancingqueen wrote:
Are you in favor of getting rid of welfare, even if many frum communities benefit from it?

The million dollar question.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics