Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Baltimore food pick-up

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 10:12 pm
Is there a minimum age for the food pick-up? Does anyone actually pick up food for babies under 1? I wouldn't feed her most of the things but she for sure would eat the fruit and some of the other items. And of course the rest would get eaten by other family members so no waste there. But I feel weird if no one else requests for that age.

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 12:27 am
I have friends with babies under 1.
Yes they take the food, one of them asked one of the organizers if it was ok to take it, because it would be helpful to have extra. She was told, yes, its fine.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 12:58 am
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
I have friends with babies under 1.
Yes they take the food, one of them asked one of the organizers if it was ok to take it, because it would be helpful to have extra. She was told, yes, its fine.

Thank you!

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 8:59 am
I also asked and was told it is fine. Plus babies can eat fruit, veg, meat, yogurt, etc, they just need to be cooked/pureed first.

Ima03

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 11:21 am
I did not ask, but when they started advertising the meals, I think they said the min age was a year and eating table foods.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 1:33 pm
I asked at TA's distribution for my 10 month old. They said for sure. I never asked for Bnos.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 2:50 pm
Another question- I know it's divided by number of meals picking up but if I missed my time slot does that mean I have to come at the end for the extra pickup time or whatever it's called?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics