Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Relief Check in Israel

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 3:43 am
I'm in Israel. The site says my check was sent May 1. I got a letter from the IRS a couple of weeks ago saying I will be getting a check or direct deposit for a certain amount. They don't have my bank info and I've received nothing else. Anyone in Israel receive their check? Did it come a while after the letter or should it have been with the letter?

Success10

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 4:01 am
The letter is separate from the check. They did put some checks aside when there were mail issues between the US and Israel, so it could be yours got put on hold until the mail resumes. I think the mail did resume. Someone posted this info on our newsgroup, he heard it from an accountant. I'm hoping they already put yours in the mail.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 4:39 am
Success10 wrote:
The letter is separate from the check. They did put some checks aside when there were mail issues between the US and Israel, so it could be yours got put on hold until the mail resumes. I think the mail did resume. Someone posted this info on our newsgroup, he heard it from an accountant. I'm hoping they already put yours in the mail.

Okay, thanks so much for the info! I was worried my check got taken out or something, but sounds like it should get here eventually, iy"H.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics