Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Reverse white hair

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 7:01 am
Anyone was successful. The reason I'm asking something that sounds impossible is because the whole turning white is very non typical in this case.
My dh is in his 20 and is super white already. The weird thing is that even though he is becoming more white the last few years, he has hairs that are white and than they turn black again. So I'm wondering if it's maybe not aging related (he also is very young after all).
He tried taking zinc already. It didn't help. I hears from someone that strong probiotics might help... but it's very expensive and I would love to hear from others before we spend that money

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 9:00 am
I have very long hair, and I've often noticed this. Sometimes a single hair will go back and forth between brown and white a few times. No idea why it happens. No one actually sees it, so I've noted it more as a point of interest than anything I need to do anything about.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 02 2020, 4:32 pm
Bump

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, Jul 02 2020, 4:37 pm
Can't fight genetics. Some people go white early. Nothing to do with nutrients.

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Jul 02 2020, 4:43 pm
Has he seen a doctor about it? It is usually just an irreversible effect of aging that sometimes happens to young people, but there is a slight possibility that it is the result of a medical condition.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Jul 02 2020, 4:44 pm
Did his brothers or father also turn white early? It is usually generic. DH started getting white hairs at age 30 but his brothers had the same.
Have a full bloodwork including vitamin D and B12. I have heard that low vitamin B12 can cause premature white hair but I would do testing to make sure everything is in line before taking extra vitamins.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 02 2020, 4:47 pm
What makes me wonder is the fact that some hair become black again. He once discussed it with a dermatologist he was seeing.
If it would be from a medical condition what other signs should I look out for?

avocado7

Post Thu, Jul 02 2020, 4:52 pm
For early greying hair try
♡ drinking lots of water could help
♡ Try avoiding fried foods
♡ Avoid harsh hair products.
♡ Use coconut or olive oil hair products . I guess caution as it may block the hair follicle too much oil ??
♡ try increase vitamin C
♡ fruits sesame seeds
Natural medicine??
Check with a doctor.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics