Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
How did you hear about imamother
Previous  1  2  3

Ora in town

Post Mon, Jun 29 2020, 5:45 am
It was on the blogroll of a few other blogs I frequented... I first came here about a decade ago... but didn't find it that interesting, so I did not register and forgot about it... don't know how I stumbled on the forum now... but there was a discussion going on about a topic that interested me, where I wanted to participate, so I decided to register...

I discovered that there are indeed a lot of interesting discussions on this forum, but not always, and not too many at the same time... many interesting discussions are hidden in the deep vaults of the archives...

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, Jun 29 2020, 6:05 am
Ora in town wrote:
It was on the blogroll of a few other blogs I frequented... I first came here about a decade ago... but didn't find it that interesting, so I did not register and forgot about it... don't know how I stumbled on the forum now... but there was a discussion going on about a topic that interested me, where I wanted to participate, so I decided to register...

I discovered that there are indeed a lot of interesting discussions on this forum, but not always, and not too many at the same time... many interesting discussions are hidden in the deep vaults of the archives...
show me links!

yonabets

Post Mon, Jun 29 2020, 8:21 am
Googled for a wig...
I used to be on a no Jewish forum , it was ok but I never really felt " Connected" to them...so when I fond this forum it was just for me!!!just what I needed it !,and still need it!!

Tzutzie

Post Mon, Jun 29 2020, 10:42 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
From a friend IRL. She never shared her SN and I often wonder if she's still on here.

Same.

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Jun 29 2020, 11:43 am
❀️Google ❀️
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics