Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bumping Steps
Previous  1  2

Teomima

Post Tue, Jun 30 2020, 7:54 am
amother [ Red ] wrote:
I can't leave my stroller outside and I can't leave my baby inside while I get the stroller either. I don't understand how that works logistically

You pick up the baby and hold them with one hand, and hold the stroller with the other. Especially easy if you have something that collapses with one hand.

Alternatively, keep a baby carrier in your stroller basket. Wear the baby and use both free hands to carry the stroller.

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 6:29 am
And wake the baby Can't Believe It
Luckily I live in a building that has a ramp to the basement elevator.

lamplighter

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 6:34 am
Teomima wrote:
You pick up the baby and hold them with one hand, and hold the stroller with the other. Especially easy if you have something that collapses with one hand.

Alternatively, keep a baby carrier in your stroller basket. Wear the baby and use both free hands to carry the stroller.

What stroller do you use? The full size strollers that you need for NYC living are not easy to fold or carry up stairs. They are at least 20+ lbs, in one hand, plus the baby on the other hand. Hardly practical.

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 6:35 am
Blessing1 wrote:
Why can't you leave your stroller outside?

bc it will get stolen

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Jul 01 2020, 6:41 am
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
bc it will get stolen

In 5-10 minutes it takes to bring baby up and secure them safely in crib or whatever? What kind of scary neighborhood do you live in?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics